Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:37 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C

Looking to grab a copy of PSO ep3 a few months early? Game retailer lik-sang.com reports that the trial edition of Phantasy Star Online Episode 3: C.A.R.D Revolution tested successfully with Freeloader and Action Replay Cube. It worked on all 3 machines, PAL, USA, and JAP. This means the final version will and most likely be, compeltly compatible.

The only game to ever have major problems with the Freeloader boot disc, is FzeroGX, which would lose critical menu options when booting the JAP version on a USA or PAL machine.

The final version of PSO ep3 looks to retail for about $65.00 in japan. Seeing as how PSO has always had multiple language features, and also this game requires no NEW Hunter's Liscense signups, and works with your existing account, you could import it months early. That would be pretty sweet huh? Smile

rank 13
Posted:
Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:02 pm
quote : #2
yesh.
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:10 pm
quote : #3
I'm not much on importing. Yeah, I want it really badly, but I think I'll wait.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:10 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
yea i am gonna be waiting probobly as well (i mean gee its not like we are gonna be lacking in good games coming out soon). But just interesting that its possible for those with a little extra cash if they wanted to check out the game before hand. If i had money to burn i would import it for sure. Unfortunatly....way to many releases coming out this fall for me to warrent that type of purchase.

ack!!?!?! 10 more days till FZeroGX.
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:34 pm
quote : #5
11 days for Soul Calibur 2

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)