Topic: The Towers...

Page 1 of 1
U-235
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:31 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Kind of a neat new approach to the game. Go through several floors of these 2 towers. And on Very Hard difficulty the enemies are extremely difficult! Especially that Ill Gill thing. I am definitely glad that EP2 has stepped up in the difficulty. Mr. Green

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:07 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea I love going through the towers. Not sure if you knew, but they are the same towers that you see when you are in Central Control Area. There are a few quests which feature them: Phantasmal Worlds 4, East Tower Quest, West Tower Quest. If you have the regular version of PSO EP1&2 then the towers can be played online only. If you own the plus version then you have them for offline play. Sonic Team added the East and West tower quests to EP2 for offline play :] The only drawback is that they are single player only offline.

I always hold these quests in high regard because they are "new areas" that were only accessable online. It was pretty cool to play a quest and see an area that you have never seen before. I remember when I first played them, and I was blown away.
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:43 pm
quote : #3
I'll have to check out the east and west towers quest sometime. Do you have to complete seat of the heart for it to become available?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:58 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
For offline yes. However online you can play the quests right off the bat in whatever order. The seat of the heart, and both East and West tower quests were interwoven into a specific storyline.