Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
charmed_699
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:05 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ahhh I got Kiefer one of my best mates ever to thank for , he got me to buy this game after keeping on telling me how great it was when he bought it 2 weeks ago . I did too 2 days after and I dont regret a single day of it .

The gameplay with the cards is totally addictive , story is really fun to go through and perhaps some of the most real dialogue in games exists in it as people talk just like you and me in the rela world do . Mr. Green

So far been playing it through the last 2 weeks solid a lot and I just keep getting more interested in it . Sadly I believe to be near the end even if I did everything and Im on the second disk too !

What's great is the second one is coming out soon and this time I wont be waiting 3 years to get it ah ah. Just wanted to post this as I read a few of you have it there at home and wont pick it up , let alone even opne it which is a crime in my books. I say rip it open and let it take over your lives for a few weeks because the adventures of Kalas and co will leave you amazed by the quality of such a title.

Thanks Kiefer again for introducing me to this game and to everyone else its one of the gamecube's top title alongside eternal darkness . Mr. Green
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:02 pm
quote : #2
Baten Kaitos is a great game that gets ripped on a lot more than it should. I really enjoyed it, and the battle system is unique and allows for some awesome combos. The graphics are pretty stunning, the audio is pretty good, and the game is great to play. I'm glad to hear someone else had a ton of fun with it.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:14 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I finally scored this game. I got it at Toys R Us for 14.98 with the original soundtrack ( a Toys R Us exclusive as it says on the case).

I figured if I ever spot this online for 9.99 it would cost me 3.50-5.00 SH, so this was as good a deal as I was going to see.

BTW: lanzarlaluna if your out there, I got Baten Kaitos!!! Very Happy Same as you Smile