lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:57 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well we are just a few weeks away. Who is ready? I have a ton of cakes from last year I have to turn in for Jack-O-Lanterns this year. I am even going to be making some more characters to get more lanterns if I get more cakes.

For those who do not know, Halloween is the easiest time to get a rare online only mag cell. You only have to collect up to 8 different types of cake, and then trade them in for a Jack-O-Lantern with a rare mag cell inside.

Who will be playing this October? Reply here if you are, so we can swap cakes and play the online quest.
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:31 am
quote : #2
Well if I can find enough moneys to buy pso gc, I will probabaly join you since I was lucky enough to find a sealed gamecube bba at Mall Of America yesterday Cool

lanzarlaluna
rank 5
Posted:
Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:35 pm
quote : #3
I am so down for Halloween this year! I remember last year, when nikon and I were going to log in the last day and get some Jack-O-Lanterns, and Sonic Team had already taken down the decorations. Sad I was really bummed and pissed at the same time. This year, though, it's on like Donkey Kong!

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:25 pm
quote : #4
Yes most definatly. Also now that I have a capture card. I can record some of the festivities Very Happy

I have so many cakes in my inventory. I still need to create some new characters to actually trade the cakes in. You can only get one Jack-O-Lantern per character.