Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:27 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
i need to know how to get a screenshot of my gameplay on PSO? i want you all to see my Characters so you can spot, or hunt me or whatever.
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Aug 17, 2003 7:04 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well you can do this multiple ways:

Method 001:
You need a PC and can download PSO Proxy: http://psoproxy.sourceforge.net/
Need to be in a lan interface to do this. Also I recommend editing the .ini file in pso proxy and setting the sharpness value to "sharpness=2". Check my personal gallery, and just see how crisp those images are....very crisp!!! Basically extract the zip file, run the program. You can change the port if you want but, defualt is fine. Just turn on gamecube and open the internet connections settings and put in the local IP address of your computer, and then the port. Then save the settings, go back to the main menu, and click on the Website function.

Method 002:
Involves uploading and posting your snapshot to Visual BBS, you can find a extensive graphical based tutorial at pso-world here. This is a little more complex cause you gotta go through all this japanese and stuff.

I would choose option 001, far easier. Plus using PSOproxy allows you to jack up the sharpness and not get blurry images. They look crystal clear with PSOproxy.

Then finally upload them from your PC, by accessing your personal gallery in the screenshots section of this website. Each user can upload up to 4 images.
rank 13
Posted:
Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:51 pm
quote : #3
And if you want to post it use the img tags!
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:55 pm
quote : #4
...Umm... i have an IMAC,not my choice, my mom is used to them, so...am i baisically S.O.L. on this one or what?
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:51 pm
quote : #5
actually, they released a Mac OSX (i think) version of PSOProxy. It might work with Mac OS9, i'm not sure though. Read the site, there's some info about it there.