Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:08 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
THATS RIGHT! Str8 from Capcom a new gamecube online game can you believe it?

Ghouls and Ghosts online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is what IGN had to say:

This just in: The online revolution has arrived. Sure, thousands of gamers have flocked to the online services available for all three next-gen consoles, but no one was sure "online" had truly arrived. The proof came with Capcom's announcement of a Ghouls 'N Ghosts Massively Multiplayer Online Game, in development for all three consoles. A major company putting a retro game online for all three platforms in a sign that the online console age has truly arrived.

Here is what GameFactory had to say:
Game Factory is pleased to announce that we have received From Capcom the license of renown classic "Ghouls and Ghost", we will bring the latest version "Ghouls and Ghost" to life in the fancy world of "Online Game".

"Ghouls and Ghost Online" is a MMO ARPG (Massive-Multiplayer On-line Action Role-Playing Game) where thousands of players from different countries can enjoy the game in a huge, 3D graphic world.

"Ghouls and Ghost Online"will not only inherit form "Ghouls and Ghost" legend but also introduce brand new game plays, storyline, and characters, with a emphasis on the amazing action design.

Game Factory adopts Zona.Inc's Terazona as the MMOG network solution and Renderward 3D engine. All these technlogy were granted the license from Microsoft XBox, Sony PS2 and Nintendo Gamecube. This advantage enable "Ghouls and Ghost Online"to be ported to different game platforms easily.

Our goal at Game factory is to innovate, and with such a great license we had an excellent starting point for that endeavor.

can you believe it? cube online lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST YOUR THOUGHTS AND REPLYS IN THE FUTURE GAMES DISCUSSION FORUM

-Lordnikon Twisted Evil

Last edited by lordnikon on Sat May 31, 2003 5:42 am; edited 3 times in total
rank 3
Posted:
Sat May 03, 2003 9:07 am
quote : #2
Will GC users be able to play against XBOX/PS2 users? That'd be super fun... but they'd prolly wanna put little perks on each system so it wouldn't work

or maybe it would! Each different system might get... different... swords or something I dunno I've never heard of GHouls and Ghosts

Fuyutski: It's hot

Comm.Ikari: Yes
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sat May 03, 2003 10:39 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea they already said you can't play cross platform, cause yea each system runs differently. Um I know ghouls and ghosts is an oldschool side scrolling beat em up. Wait for 'Kontact' to reply to this post. he is an oldschool ghouls and ghosts addict. he can drop some detailed information. Its a classic game i know that for sure.

I am very interested to see how this turns out. Cause its gonna be a whole new concept and online for cube so, major addition to the cube lineup.
rank 5
Posted:
Sat May 03, 2003 9:44 pm
quote : #4
ahhh yes Ghost and Goblins first appeared on Nintendo Entertainment System in 1986. They then ported a version of that same one to Gameboy Color in 2000. This game also appeared in the Arcades in '88. Also appeared on Commodore 64 in 1988 and the Wonder Swan in 99. Then a sequel "Super Ghost n Goblins" appeared on Super Nintendo in 1991. The Snes version also made its way to Gameboy Advance in 2002.

I am not sure how to describe it besides the best video game series I ever played, here is a description i found:

Ghost & Goblins game description
Our beautiful Princess is kidnapped. Her lover, the Knight, armed with five different weapons, must pass through seven guarded gates to successfully rescue the princess. The Knight needs your skill to rescue the Princess to cunningly maneuver escapes from Hades, land of the enemies.