Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
shoutout33
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:20 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey all! Wanted you to know, that I have added Beyond Good and Evil and Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, to my collection! Been tryin' to get these two games for the LONGEST damn time! They will finally be in my little mitts the next few weeks. Joyness. Mr. Green The other games in my collection, include the following:

Mario Sunshine (done)
Legend of Zelda: Windwaker
Star Fox Adventures (done)
PSO 1&2 (Let someone borrow it and need to get it back! Crying or Very sad )
Blood Roar 3 (I think...) (done)
Mortal Kombat (don't remember which one...) (done)
Super Paper Mario 2

Think I got all of them. Razz If anyone has some note worthy suggestions, I'll definitely check'em out. Wink

PS

Still here Nikon...still here.

My wife's website: www.hieriphany.com
TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:25 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Good to see you got MGS: Twin Snakes. Definitely one of the greatest single-player adventures and a huge improvement over the PS1 game. Took me some time to find a complete copy in nice condition for a reasonable price.

MasquedWarrior
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:52 pm
quote : #3
Well, if you like RPG's, I've already mentioned Tales of Symphonia in the Multiplayer RPG thread, but I'd also recommend Baten Kaitos. It is a card-based turn-taking RPG which I found to be fairly good, (albeit a bit overrated.)

I haven't played Metal Gear Solid: the Twin Snakes, (only played the Playstation original,) but I'll take that as a recommendation.

shoutout33
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:18 pm
quote : #4
Hey Masque! Very Happy Tales of Symphonia huh? I've been looking into it on and off, but haven't made any finaly decisions yet. If you haven't gotten Paper Mario 2 yet, might want to pick it up. Yes it's kiddie looking, but there's some deep strategy in there too. Not really of fan of card RPG type games. Still waiting on Twin Snakes to come in, but have Beyond Good and Evil, on the couch as we speak. Razz Cool Mr. Green

My wife's website: www.hieriphany.com
MasquedWarrior
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:39 pm
quote : #5
Incidentally, I purchased Chaos Field and Baten Kaitos Origins during a clearance sale on Black Friday, but I won't be playing them until Christmastime.