Gang Ster
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:46 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey i am fairly new to writing forums so forgive me if i do something wrong.

I have been doing some hunting on the internet to figure out how to find the Olga Flow DNA or the Parasitic Gene "Flow" and have come up with, you have to beat Olga Flow on ultimate with the "red" weapons (I believe they mean the weapons actually called like Red Saber, Red Sword etc.) and you have to go back to the battle arena and you see Flowen there and you are supposed to get the Gene there but my questions are...

1. Is this info correct?

2. How exactly do you get the Gene, do you find it sitting there or does it just appear in your inventory, or what?

3. Has anybody tried to do this or have done this before?

Gang Ster

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:31 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
From what I know, there is no way to get the Parasitic Gene Flow legitimately online or offline. The item itself and all weapons birthed from combinations with it, are un-legit.

Weapons such as the Dark Bridge, Dark Meteor, and Dark Flow are all off-limits weapons, as they require the Gene Flow for the item combination process.
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:26 pm
quote : #3
Type: PAL
I don’t play the GC version for a long time (want to back in the final month(s) ) but If im not mistaken there was not Final Boss drops for both episodes, and that would be the only legit way to get it from what ive heard, if SEGA activated the Final Boss drops. In the PSO BB Japanese version seems they activated this some time ago, not in any other versions unfortunately.