Topic: Rare RE4 Limited Ed Cube

Page 1 of 1
Dalore
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:40 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Limited Ed cube on ebay, looks quite cool in Black/Silver.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-Limited-Edition-Resident-Evil-4-GameCube-Console_W0QQitemZ250142984341QQi hZ015QQcategoryZ20391QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:30 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea you PAL cube owners are lucky. We never received any limited edition gamecube models here in the states. We just had purple, black, and platinum colors. No custom systems with unique logos or limited edition features.
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:59 pm
quote : #3
lordnikon wrote:
Yea you PAL cube owners are lucky. We never received any limited edition gamecube models here in the states. We just had purple, black, and platinum colors. No custom systems with unique logos or limited edition features.

You guys got all the game months before us though... I think that evens things out. Razz

As we're on limited editions RE4, Has anyone here got the GC version with the making of doc? I've only seen it once and that was in an indie games shop somewhere in New South Wales, Australia-land.

I would have bought the game, but they were selling it (and most of the other games there) for well over £100, which is far too much for a game (even by pal-land standards).

policenaut
rank 2
Posted:
Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:53 am
quote : #4
I don't consider this as rare, I know a lot people which bought it. Smile