Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
Dalore
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:12 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I recentley got RE CV for my cube, I've had it on the DC back in the day, and recentley on the PS2. I sold the PS2 version because I wanted to Cube-a-lize the complete RE series. What do other epople think of the cube version? I gotta say it seems quite 'murky' compared to the PS2 version, which looked really crisp. Its still a great game, but I was just wondering if anyone had compared the versions?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:28 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I wish I could give you some extra insight into the various versions of Code Veronica. I own it on the DC and PS2, but not on GameCube yet. Plus, I havn't even played the game yet. I have been collecting all of the Resident Evil games but I havn't started playing them yet.

Code Veronica is the last one I need on GameCube to have them all though.
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:16 am
quote : #3
From what I heard the DC version is the best, however the PS2 version has more content. I think the GC version is the same as the PS2, i'm not certain though.

JKKDARK
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:34 pm
quote : #4
X wrote:
From what I heard the DC version is the best, however the PS2 version has more content. I think the GC version is the same as the PS2, i'm not certain though.

I think all the versions contain the same content. Capcom released RECV Complete for Dreamcast in 2001, which is exactly the same PS2/GC release.

X
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:53 am
quote : #5
Yeah the Dreamcast complete version only came out in Japan though.

From wikipedia:

Quote:
An updated version of the game titled Code: Veronica X (完全版, Kazenban?, Complete Edition) was released for the Dreamcast (Japan only) and PlayStation 2 in 2001 and the GameCube in 2003. This new version includes new cut scenes spliced into the main game and mild graphical changes.

Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:12 pm
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
I've played all the Code Veronica releases. I like the DC version best, but the GC controller feels better.