rank 38
Posted:
Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:55 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
3:00pm
timezone=[-6]

Posted this on the calender but putting it here so more people see it

Just wanna gather up legit players and get to know some of them. collect guild cards so we can Mail in game. and just have fun and possibly play good legit PSO.

I hope to have it in Antares 8:15 (so we can play soccer if we want Very Happy )

if u have any questions PM me wanna do this before school starts. (starts on the 2nd for me)

Hope to see ya there! Razz
Posted:
Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:24 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
i'll be there 4 sure Very Happy count me in!!!
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:47 pm
quote : #3
-6... lemme figure out what time that would be.
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:26 pm
quote : #4
word bro ill be on soon until 5 here
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:50 pm
quote : #5
CST time sorry i didnt mention it
Posted:
Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:35 am
quote : #6
timezone=[-5] = central daylight time.......standard time is in winter months!!!! hehehehe

as soon as daylight savings switches again....then it goes back to standard time which for central is -6

i know wierd huh? and i never knew this until i started this website I know its baffeling at times. I almost can't wait for standard to come along....then things won't be so confusing.

Anyways just FYI MCRing_Ring i updated the post in the scheduler a tad with correct timezone as well as a beat time.
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:51 pm
quote : #7
i also might not be there with Kiki or Ubisius might come there with my HUmar McRing Ring just sold all my duped rtares for 10 meseta each and used that meseta to buy monomates goodbye BKB so long J-sword noy more God/Power u bastard. anyways just want to know if this gear is ok for Ultimate online:
105 HUmar with Delsabre's Buster+9, shield of delsabre, 4 slot Valliant frame with 3 hero/ability(15 telepipe tricks for each Pal Rappy to come) and 1 general/battle (all legit) and a Rati with balanced out stats (meaning i can remember them lol) if not ill be there with Kiki or Ubisius.
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:34 pm
quote : #8
... um yeah, dude dont think about it to much. youll go crazy trying to cope with other players at higher levels. if you can mannage 300 to 400 damage per hit in th eforest, your allright. i personally dont worry to much a bout it, ive go a power SATO, 4 GOD POWERS, YASMINOV 6000 +60, back up weapon is CRAZY TUNE, a LUMINOUS FEILD and some rare barrier i cant remember right now... but seriously, dont worry to much, i could have better wepons in a breath, i mean crazy tune,... CRAZY TUNE, there are so many wepons beter than that, just choose YOUR STYLE and go with it, if your only worried a bout being equipped "THE RIGHT WAY" then youll spend to much time on that instead of having fun with the game.

P.S. rip off my CRAZY TUNE style, i will thouroghly bludgen you with none other than the CRAZY TUNE.
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:08 pm
quote : #9
I always like to equip lots of defense units, cause i reallllllyyyyyyyy HATE getting knocked on my ass over and over and over again. I was either playing with satoshi, or suppha buddha...hmm or maybe someone else. I really don't remember. But i was playing with Kaorin, and she had a Rati mag with lots of power, and only about 8 DEF. It was rediculious, i could fight enemies with my bare fists but get the crap kicked out of me lololol. That just gets annoying. So would be advantageous to bulk up on defense units and find a 4 slot armor, maybe even a def mag with decent pow. Having to dish out a few more hits than normal during non-boss combat is ok, but getting knocked on your ass and recieving countless critical hits just stings.
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:06 pm
quote : #10
starteing in one day and two hours right now while im posting... the post im posting right now. PERIOD. anyways hope my keyboard gets here by then or i would be ever so pissed Twisted Evil
Posted:
Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:50 pm
quote : #11
Quote:
I always like to equip lots of defense units, cause i reallllllyyyyyyyy HATE getting knocked on my ass over and over and over again.

yeah i dont do the DEF thing, i just have a sato POW and 4 God POWS cause what with me being a RANGER i dont often get in the battle like the HUNTERS do, except of course when i go CRAZY TUNE on some monster.
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:47 pm
quote : #12
I'll be on around 2:15-2:30 CST today in about half an hour. so if anyone wants to come early ur more then welcome remember we will be starting at 2:30 or 3:00pm so load up those legits soon. we will run this until we feel its time to say goodbye. if this one is a success i might try and make this a twice a month thing and possibly post on other sites with plenty of legits. on another note my KB isnt here yet Sad so it will be hard for me to talk just to let everyone know Cool
Posted:
Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:23 pm
quote : #13
not as big of success as i hoped but me and lordnikon got to dal ra lie on ult (didnt win but got there) ive decided to make Antares 8:15 a legit meeting place for us people can still come there for legit gaming if they want
Posted:
Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:01 am
quote : #14
First off, me and McRing_Ring kicked butt in forest and caves. Some serious teamwork goin on. TnT=Traps n' Techs. Everything was going pretty smooth until we hit dal ra lie.We got completly owned, however we DID gain some strategic insight. So we went back again, and we had SUCH a huge jump on him, we were owning him, and had plenttty of fluids and mates to spare, and i could tell we were easily gonna beat him. Then he fucking critical hits both of us, we had no scapes. We were beat, so we called it an evening.

Honestly as far as a legit meeting area, Antares 8 seems too crowded, its the offical pso-world.com block. Its always jammed. Means more likely of FSODX cause it can get up to 102-103 players in there at a time. Plus makes it harder to get into during peak hours.

I've been doing some thinking and might just pick an odd block and lobby on Altair, and have that be an offical OC lobby. Just to sit back and chill. There are so many lobbies that are just baren 24/7. We might as well pic one so we can hang out with onlineconsole gamers. I might even select a few and set up a poll as to which lobby we could choose. Personally I am kinda sick of the green lobbies 01 and 02. Specially from hanging out in Antares 8 all the time. I'll make a poll soon if people think this would be a good idea.
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:36 am
quote : #15
u just love lobby 10 dont you