Page 1 of 1
Starwalker
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:31 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
I'm opening this thread so I can post pictures from our PSO OC server games.

Feel free to use it to post pictures too, but remember this is only for OC private server games only.

Inaugural game on OC servers - Saturday, July 28th 2007:

Finally we played our first game online on the PSO OC servers. We did a run trough Forest and Caves. I left after but others stayed.

Left to right:

LordNikon (HUcast) - Lv 8 - lordnikon
Pen0r (HUnewearl) - Lv 8 - lanzarlaluna
Starwalker (FOmar) - Lv 15 - Starwalker
Seraphin (FOmar) - Lv 10 - TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:11 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Those were some awesome games Starwalker, especially that De Rol Le battle! Wink

Seems like as soon as you left, the server started to unravel. Nikon and lanz were having conflicting reports. Nikon saw lanz equipped with a Knuckle, even though lanz and I both knew he has a sword equipped. Also, nikon lost all his unchecked items when he logged off. He'll probably see this post and be able to elaborate more.

Even with the server wierdness, all I know is that I am dying to play again. Smile

lanzarlaluna
rank 5
Posted:
Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:52 pm
quote : #3
Good games! I had a great time. I loves me some PSO. It's super awesome to know we can play that game forever.

Starwalker
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:05 am
quote : #4
Type: PAL
Yeah, it was a nice game, long time any of us played the game online, so was fun to be able to do it again. The De Rol Le battle was intense, I was the only survivor because was lucky enough to not been attacked by the circle of spikes, and so could defeat the boss right in time before he could use that attack on me Smile . Shame you guys didn't get any experience though. Also shame that it's not possible to take screenshots in bosses online...

Yeah it's great that we can play it online "forever", I just hope none of us lose characters because of MC corruption, if that happen to me (especially when I reach a high lv), not sure if i want to start all again.