Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
shoutout33
rank 6
Posted:
Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:13 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Sup people's! Have Ikaruga in my sights on Ebay, as we speak...kicker though: Do I go DC or GC? I mean, it'd be really cool to get the DC ver., for obvious reasons...but what the GC ver.? I mean, were talking about being able to play this on a widescreen, with no issues. (At least I don't think that there would be any...) Plus, I'd be able to read everything, since it's in english. I mean, the game was originally designed for the DC anyway right? Anywho, thanks for reading the thread and look forward your replies.

My wife's website: www.hieriphany.com
JKKDARK
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:59 pm
quote : #2
The Gamecube version is cheaper. If you are not a Dreamcast shooter freak, then get the Gamecube version. Plus the english version was released on Gamecube Smile

shoutout33
rank 6
Posted:
Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:21 pm
quote : #3
Thanks Dark. Yeah...I'm a DC shooter nut, but I really want this in my collection. Hey what other shooters are available on the GC, that were originally on the DC?

My wife's website: www.hieriphany.com
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:19 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Other shooters besides Ikaruga that are available on both the Dreamcast and GameCube include:

• Chaos Field
  • Shikigami no Shiro II
  • Radirgy

Chaos Field was released in North America, as well as Japan. You can get it for super cheap in North America. I highly recommend getting this as soon as possible since it goes for 15 and under brand new! You can't pass up a steal like that!

Radirgy and Shiki 2 will run you just as much as the DC versions in terms of price.

Also be sure to check out the Shmup high score rankings for when you get some GC shooters Wink
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:48 pm
quote : #5
What are the shooters exclusive to the GC?

JKKDARK
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:39 pm
quote : #6
X wrote:
What are the shooters exclusive to the GC?

Eclusive on all the regions? I don't think there are exclusive vertical shooters for Gamecube, I didn't find any.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
Unfortunatly there are no exclusive shooters on the GameCube. Although, it is worth noting that Shikigami No Shiro II was ported to the GameCube before the Dreamcast.