Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
gary_b
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:50 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
this thing says it can be used with PC keyboards. but when i look at the image it shows a PSX/PS2 plug not a KB plug. does anyone have this? or at least know if it can actually be used with a keyboard?

click here

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:12 pm
quote : #2
I would be carefull about that particular site. The item picture doesn't match the title, and the description says nothing about keyboard support. That could be just a PS2 controller converter with no keyboard support.
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:19 pm
quote : #3
lordnikon wrote:
I would be carefull about that particular site. The item picture doesn't match the title, and the description says nothing about keyboard support. That could be just a PS2 controller converter with no keyboard support.
yeah i see the title saying PC keyboard controller converter. then when you look at the description it says nothing about KBs.

i did find a site with a KB adapter for cube. but its 20 bucks and who knows about the shipping cost. i'm just a little disgusted with paying 20$ some thing that has such little use. i know 20 bucks is not a ton of money. but damn the KB only has one use as far as i know.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:39 pm
quote : #4
Yea these got really rare. There are hardly any outlets that sell them. SEGA RPG FAN posted this URL in another thread:

http://www.consoleplus.co.uk/product_info.php?pName=gamecube-keyboardjoypad-converter-2in1
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:49 pm
quote : #5
yeah i looked at that. its over seas though. i,m sure shipping it here would cost me more and take longer than the other one i found. not the one i linked in this thread. i found a different one. i think i will end up getting it from that site. i would only be getting it because it can allow me to use a PSX/2 controller and a pc KB. if it was just a KB converter i don't think it would be worth $20 plus shipping

Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:07 am
quote : #6
I bought the one from console plus and it does exactly what it says. They are actually based in the city where I live, I keep forgetting to contact them to see if they have a retail shop you can look around.

Laters