Topic: My first ever Nintendo

Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:10 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Its a Gamecube as you can probably guess as I posted this in the Gamecube lounge Mr. Green I picked this up today at a car boot sale for a decent price of £13.50 with all connectors 1 controller a unit it sits on that holds Gamecube disks and Pokemon colloseum. Not bad considering the shop price for a used Gamcube is £12. I'll be looking forward to setting this up and having a tinker later on Very Happy

In the long term I'll be looking to buy some classic gamecube games plus start collecting the bits and pieces needed for on line play. Mostly I'll be looking to play the game I cant talk about here and also collecting the games playable over Lan for future use. Homeland is probably a step to far for me I would at least sort everything else out first.

So my first Nintendo ever, had to happen one day Mr. Green

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:40 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Congrats on getting a GameCube Blast! A wise choice!

What color is it?
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:42 pm
quote : #3
It is black

gary_b
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:56 am
quote : #4
so blast how are you liking your cube so far. it really is a nice system. i had put of doing anything on mine for a while. but in the last few weeks i have picked it up a bit more and i like what i see so far.

Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:46 pm
quote : #5
gary_b wrote:
so blast how are you liking your cube so far. it really is a nice system. i had put of doing anything on mine for a while. but in the last few weeks i have picked it up a bit more and i like what i see so far.

I have not been doing massive things with it yet but I now have all the parts of the jigsaw that I need Very Happy Got the BBA yesterday also have and have had the KB/playstation 2 controller converter for about a week. Am already to experiment on line when I have some spare time. Been playing some Mario kart double dash one and 2 player and a tiny bit of 1080. Have Pokemon colloseum but with no manual good job I found one to download.

Laters

gRiMgRaVy014
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:57 pm
quote : #6
Nice deal, hopefully you'll pick up some games that'll really make the Gamecube shine.

I also have the black version.

shoutout33
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:32 pm
quote : #7
Well, that's okay...but it'd be way cooler, if you could've picked up this puppy here:

Pick this bad boy up at the same price, then you be doing something. LOL! (jk...jk..jk.. Razz Mr. Green )
Great deal man! Keep looking for stuff everywhere, you'll never know what you'll find. Smile

My wife's website: www.hieriphany.com
Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:56 am
quote : #8
Previously I did see a Resident evil (4?) GC for only £2 or $4 more, should have bought it but was not looking to buy a gamecube at that time.

Laters

Kannibal
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:13 pm
quote : #9
shoutout33 wrote:
Well, that's okay...but it'd be way cooler, if you could've picked up this puppy here:

Pick this bad boy up at the same price, then you be doing something. LOL! (jk...jk..jk.. Razz Mr. Green )
Great deal man! Keep looking for stuff everywhere, you'll never know what you'll find. Smile

Dude, does that Zeon Federation Case exist?(i'm pretty sure it's Zeon from Gundam 'cause of the emblem on it...)
Blast, I hope you get any Resident Evil on the GC to play in the night....unless you're not into those kinds of games. Congratulations on getting your first GC dude....just remember to always come packed with 4 controllers because you never know if you will get a chance to have a gamers night or something...
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:34 pm
quote : #10
Yep. Mr. Green This system is part of the SD Gundam G Generation Advance Gamecube Bundle Set. (whew...) What really cool is the color and logo. I'm not the biggest Gundam fan, but this system is really, really nice. You can find it at [url]www.toysnjoys.com [/url]. Not sure if they have any available, but they way they are advertising it, it looks like it. The Tales of Symphonia GC looks pretty too. Razz Mr. Green

Kannibal
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:03 pm
quote : #11
Do they all come with a Game Boy Player? if they do that's freaking crazy dude....
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:43 am
quote : #12
Yep again. Mr. Green Both of the these systems have the Gameboy gameplayer bundled with it. The coolest periphrial though, for the GC, would have to be the RE 4 Chainsaw Controller...too creepy. Very, very cool, but very, very creepy. Embarassed Mr. Green

(Ok. I know it's the PS 2 controller, but these were the best pics I could find...)

Ok Nikon, I'm done with pics man...promise Smile