Topic: Anyone still play?

Page 1 of 1
importaku
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:45 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Been getting back into this, been working on the guide as well as it was woefully incomplete started to play through each story branch & fill in the gaps & correct the mistakes. Only doing the offline storys so far as i havent been able to mess around trying to get the online storys now that the matching servers are gone.

Need to work out how exactly to get my cube back online using the ip address thingy, if anyone wants to help fill in the gaps on my guide feel free i'll credit you on the guide for your help.

It's amazing that i have clocked over 100 hours & yet i have only seen half the game, i truely love this game it's never a chore to play i always love going back & visiting.
Posted:
Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:05 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Its not really a question of anyone "still" playing, but whether anyone has started playing. The only people here besides you that own the game are me and Starwalker. Since I run this site, I am either constantly working on the community, or playing various online games accross each site (in addition to offline games).

It is going to take some time here for Homeland to pickup at all. There are some guides I need to put up here on the site before people can even begin to get started buying the necessary equipment to play the game.

So this is going to take some time.
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:04 pm
quote : #3
if iknew japanese i might try this game, but playing a game in a different language doesnt sound fun to me. Like not being able to understand menus and stuff would be annoying. If there was ever a way to play this with english text and stuff I would try it.
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:11 pm
quote : #4
Playing a game in Japanese isn't necessarily a problem. You can play almost any game through just trial and error. The real barrier for entry is a cost issue for most people. Read the following:

http://gamecube.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1493

(stickied at the top of this forum)
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:58 am
quote : #5
i guess if u guys ever had a translation guide or something i could try it, i could try to mod one of my gamecubes since i have 2 now.
importaku
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:12 pm
quote : #6
There is a guide in english online, but it's currently incomplete however i did manage to get quite a lot added today but it's still on my pc not added to the online version yet, hopefully i'll get it looking more complete as the months go on, hopefully enticing more people into playing this great game.

Gone through 2 of the storys & added the missing info so they can be done from the start right through to the end. Translated what all the spells do & found out how to open the strongest dungeon (that was really tricky to work out).

Once i have all the offline stuff done i'll work at the online part of the game, look forward to seeing the storys i havent played.