Page Location: Home > Mario Kart Double Dash > Topic
Dopply
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:37 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
I've lurked this site for quite some time now, well, the Dreamcast part, anyway. I recently acquired a Broadband Adapter for my Cube and I figured I'd give this whole tunneling thing a shot. Unfortunately, nobody seems to tunnel anymore. But I suppose that's what this site is for, right?

My XLink name is the same as what I'm on here (I assume that's the tool of choice, as I think Warp Pipe might be a tad bit outdated. I remember hearing about it on G4 when it had Tech TV on its name back in the day!). Dopply is also my Skype name, if you want to get a hold of me there. Work eats most of my time, but I'm usually available in the evenings. I'll be honest, I've never had a chance to do this, so things might go wrong, but I'm definitely eager to try.

You all seem like very nice, intelligent, well-mannered people, so I look forward to eventually playing with you. Very Happy

Whoobin
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:36 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
This part of the site is mainly dead. If your up for a weekend session of tunneling, then we could attempt it next week. Mr. Green
2. HomeLand (2 Copies)
3. Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 C.A.R.D. Revolution
4. (2 copies) Kirby Air Ride
5. (2 copies) 1080° Avalanche