gary_b
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:16 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
i have the parts of robochao and i read some requirements from PSO world. they say i need "Parts of RoboChao & 2 Stats > 70"
so does this mean i need to make a mag that has exactly 70 in two stat areas? can it be two that are over 70? also how do i combine the parts of robochao with the mag? do i feed them to the mag?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:58 pm
quote : #2
Yea to make Robochao you would need any 2 stats to be greater than 70 plus the Parts of Robochao mag cell, and then you feed your mag the magcell once it has met the stat requirements. After that you need to follow the rare mag cell feeding chart found on the bottom of this page:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=659
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:33 pm
quote : #3
so i take it after i feed my mag the parts of robochao, the mags stats all go back to 0's?

i think i have a few new mags on my other offline character. i will have to start making this thing. the power based mag i am working on now only needs 25ish more levels and its done. so its a good time to start on Mr Robochao Laughing

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:59 pm
quote : #4
No the stats stay as is upon mag evolution to RoboChao. So you have to be very very careful to grow your mag with the certain photon blasts that you want, and also get the stats right. You then grow it from those stats onward using the new feeding chart for rare mag types.