Topic: Soul Calibur 2!!

Page 1 of 2
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:22 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I bought SC2 on August 26, and I must say, the game lives up to all my expectations. The combat is more fluid, and the mission mode (now called Weapon Master Mode) is much better than it used to be. The different weapons also add a lot to the game. The only problem I have is that the D-Pad is too small on the GCN controller, and I hate using the analog stick for fighters. Oh well, I'm not going to let that ruin anything. If you haven't already bought it, do yourself a favor and go get it.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:47 am
quote : #2
I too have it, not in y possesion, my friend rhett lives by the mall so he picked up my reserved one, i played it down at the mall in Babbages, i only like the GC version. The charactes for the other systems were totally wrong! XBOX they put SPAWN!?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!? they had aperfect character MASTER CHIEF!!!! and on PS2, Hihatchi? he sux! he has noo weapon, and they could of put a way better character, i would have choosen Yoshimitsu, but hes already in it, they should have put Kazuya, or King, ir Jin, hell even eddie guardo would have been beter than hihatchi.
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:00 am
quote : #3
getting my GC one soon as well hope its as good as i hoped it would be
Posted:
Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:02 am
quote : #4
ohh, yeah, i forgot, i also got an ART BOOK of SC2 free when i reserve and pay off my SC2 Very Happy
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:55 pm
quote : #5
I got that too. It's pretty cool. The new Todd McFarlane character Necrid is surprisingly good since he can mimic moves and weapons of other characters.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:35 pm
quote : #6
I played this game at my friends house yesterday and the day before (I spent the night), he had gotten it a few hours before I came over. And hopefully he's coming over today =P. The game is AWESOME! Joysticks are weird for fighters (it works for SSBM though), but I think that the d-pad is perfect, it could be bigger, but it's fine as it is. I'm gonna try and get this game on the 12th (of September), or sooner if possible.
Posted:
Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:06 pm
quote : #7
i am so pleased with this game Very Happy . i got it yesterday and played all night with Rhett. he sux so badly, i kicked ass in the master weapon mode, got him all of his swords except the net, and got all the swords for my character Yoshimitsu, exceppt for the crab cane thing( his novilty weapon) ive beaten that mode like 2 times, and did all of the missions except for a few of the timed ones in th elater "extra" missions.i had so much fun beating down Rhett, i love that Yoshimitsus moves are the same, except for some minor names changes such as flea to Pogo hop, my favorite grab is the one where he blast them in the face with the sword handle, and i love to sit down when i win, and when i dash through someone i sit then too, an dmy favorite finish move it th esuicide when it goes through me and kill them at the same time, god im such a badass at that game, i got all the characters in one night except for that damned lisardman, he keeps eluding me, in the master weapon missions i actually became lizardman some how, i think that involves unlocking him or something. but any way, if you all want to challange me im agame, ive got pegs on my bike so i can give you a ride...no wait no i dont they got stollen...sticklebats. Evil or Very Mad
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:14 pm
quote : #8
Master Cheif wrote:
i am so pleased with this game Very Happy . i got it yesterday and played all night with Rhett. he sux so badly, i kicked ass in the master weapon mode, got him all of his swords except the net,

Uh.. Rhett?? Is this a friend of your's? "got him all of his swords except the net". Isn't the net part of Link's set?
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:40 am
quote : #9
Yeah, what are you talking about?

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:33 am
quote : #10
damnit this makes me want to get it so badly
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:50 pm
quote : #11
I waited in line for 30 minutes to get it. I didn't mean to wait, but the drop ship got there late. So, instead of getting there at five, the game was there at 8:30. I hate lines. Evil or Very Mad

Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:02 pm
quote : #12
Quote:

Uh.. Rhett?? Is this a friend of your's? "got him all of his swords except the net". Isn't the net part of Link's set?

yes hes a friend of mine, we are playing th esame file on SC2 and he sux at the game so i had to get all of the weps for him on Link, and i got all of them but th enet
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:25 pm
quote : #13
got it today great game my second fav next to PSO of course. but very good. of course own the ass off my bro with Link.

Quote:
Chop. Chop. Chop. Grab. Crack. Splash. Dead.
Posted:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:58 am
quote : #14
Link is really good if you have the Biggoron's Sword. It takes some energy to use, but its range is insane.

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:52 am
quote : #15
got it yesterday kicks ass infacty got every weapon for every character u can buy. where do u get the other 3 for each char?

but personally i like Talim more then Link, every char i tried got pwned against inferno the second time, but talim didnt even get hit