Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
Gforce
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:11 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Games freaking addictive man! I've only played it a couple hours in total since I first got it 5 or 6 months ago. Lately however, I've been trying to wean myself away from Battlefield online and this is an awesome distraction. I like how overly cheesy the dialogue is in it and it really surprises me when the game tries to slip in some carefully disguised adult humor to.

I really enjoy the exploration aspect to. Even though the areas in the game aren't exactly large, they still manage to put in lots of secrets here and there to sweeten the deal for one who likes to sniff every nook and cranny like I do when I play.

I've also never been a big Mario guy, but I love to see all the old school enemies I stomped on so much in the OG Mario Bros. make a return.

Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:39 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
sounds awesome. i really need to pick this up and play it sometime. i guess this game is something like a super mario rpg 3 really. paper mario for n64 was the second, which makes this the third one. they all share similar battle mechanics iirc (if i remember correctly). i do remember reading about the well placed humor in the game too and it sounds like fun. thanks for the reminder Mr. Green .

shoutout33
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:35 pm
quote : #3
Oh, the game is very nice! I'm at the end and cannot beat the last boss. Trying not to give any spoilers mind you. Get the game, it's worth it, but last boss is a real cow. :p

My wife's website: www.hieriphany.com
Mixwizzard
rank 4
Posted:
Sun May 02, 2010 8:51 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yeah, thats a fun one.I'm stuck at a part at hooktails castle though, the room with the button that opens a door, I cant make it to the door in time before it closes.