Forum: PSO Discussion

Topic: Is it legit when...

Page 1 of 1
Is it legit if i find stuff on my main for my force?
Yes
100%
100% [ 8 ]
No
0%
0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
when u find all ur forces techs on ur main character and raise ur forces mag on ur main?
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:31 pm
quote : #2
I'd say yes as long as it came out of an enemy or a box.
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:05 pm
quote : #3
yeah cause i did 10 forest ult runs got about 20 techs that were lvl 16-21 of boxes and enemies
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:58 pm
quote : #4
It's legit as long as YOU find it. Doesn't matter which one of your characters found it. Heck, it'd still be legit if you watched your friend find an item for your force.
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:09 pm
quote : #5
ok thx but my only friend that plays PSO uses dupes and i give up trying make him stop
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:10 pm
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yes I do this a TON. For instance with my HUcast, when I find techs and mind mats, I give them over to my HUnewearl. When i find good 4 slot armors i save them and then give them over to my other characters when needed. I grow mags on different characters and then give them over to other characters.

In fact the main reason I have all my characters is so they benifit each other. Skyly, Redria, and Purplenum. If i put in the blood sweat and tears, working on my main character and playing in gaming sessions of up to 10 hours, then there is no reason why I shoudln't be able to give mind mats to my HUnewearl.

Plus most of the time I am giving items evenly between all 3 of my characters, so its just like trading basically if you think about it, but trading between offline chars.

This is 100% legit. The only thing you gotta watch out for is playing as a low lvl character with a suped up mag and a high lvl weapon on a low end character. Its still legit but can offset the game a little, since your character is so powerful. One time i had to not even carry a weapon with my HUnewearl. I was just using my fists. The Rati mag was only at Lv110 but it was on my character karoin when she was at Lv16. I jsut make sure i downgrade my weapons in multiplayer sometimes to make sure its not a complete sluaghter. Which at times its only proven to be slightly as so, very briefly, then usually other chars have grown their mags to sufficient Lv where things are even.
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:37 pm
quote : #7
Yeah, I do it all the time. I get frames with four slots for new characters and give them very good units and a decent Mag. It makes them practically invincible in Normal Mode.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:12 pm
quote : #8
i, i dont do this, it takes to much time to switch around items, but yeah its legit as gar as im concerned
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:33 pm
quote : #9
Lunar Eclipse wrote:
Yeah, I do it all the time. I get frames with four slots for new characters and give them very good units and a decent Mag. It makes them practically invincible in Normal Mode.

then u get pwned in hard right?
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:23 pm
quote : #10
Everquest called it twinking. You use your main high level char to find stuff for the new chars you are starting. IE. You twinked your new char. Some people frown on it in EQ but most people do it. I do it on my few main chars but always have a few that only use what they find in a group. It brings back memories of when I first started and also makes the game harder Smile It's kinda like doing Cmode but longer lol

I think Sonic Team meant for it to be done though. If you look at some of the items you find in hard and vhard or even some in ult alot of the rare shields can be used by level 50-60 chars. By the time I found most I was well over lvl 100 and had no use for them. Plus my main is a hucast pinkal that finds virtually nothing useful for him and only finds fo stuff heh. So needless to say my fo is a little more beefed than most at her level. Unfortunately my droid lacks magorly but that's ok I like having the crap beat outta me and being the underdog Smile It's no fun if they enemy can't hit back.

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:28 pm
quote : #11
yeah i still sometimes play EQ first online RPG for me if u still play u can always find me on the Tarrew-Marr server
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:32 am
quote : #12
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea, specially because i don't trade items or accept gifts from anyone on PSO, i feel giving items to my other characters is well within reason.