gary_b
rank 9
Posted:
Sat May 02, 2009 6:37 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
is anyone up for some PSO anytime this weekend?

Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Sat May 02, 2009 8:11 pm
quote : #2
i might be interested next weekend. i moved my gc and t.v. downstairs which makes it too far for my ethernet cable to plug into my console. so to play PSO, i'd have to move everything back upstairs Rolling Eyes .

i think i might simply get a cheap, functional t.v. with some sort of s-video output and keep that upstairs for PSO playtime.

SEGA RPG FAN
rank 7
Posted:
Sun May 03, 2009 10:32 am
quote : #3
Next weekend would be good for me too. I'm in the process of moving this weekend and the gamecube is packed up in the bottom of some box Neutral

gary_b
rank 9
Posted:
Sun May 03, 2009 10:37 am
quote : #4
it looks like next weekend is going to be best for everyone. Nikon is updating the servers decorations atm. so it won't be on until later today. i will make a new thread for next weekend. how does next Saturday evening around 10 or 11 pm GMT sound to you guys?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun May 03, 2009 4:28 pm
quote : #5
Next Saturday would be absolutly perfect gary_b. I will be done with school related stuff and my time will be free throughout the summer and onward. The last 6 months have been unusually insane for me. Sorry I have been so awol guys. I have returned to school after a long hiatus to wrap up my degree, and was juggling both work and school related stuff practically non-stop.

So next Saturday I will be 100% free without anything standing in my way from play. I look forward to leveling some with you guys Wink
rank 9
Posted:
Sun May 03, 2009 4:47 pm
quote : #6
cool, if all of us make it we will have a 4 player game. i will make a new thread with the date and time.

congrats on finishing school Nikon Very Happy

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun May 03, 2009 5:44 pm
quote : #7
Yea actually I have 2 more classes to take next fall, but it won't be nearly as insane as it has been this semester. As I was building this technology based art installation piece which was to be put on display in an Art Gallery, and then also was trying to learn a new programming language from scratch in addition to juggling client work. So it was pretty hectic. In the fall it will be a breeze since I am going to continue learning this one programming language and then the other class is some bookworm class for art students which will be cake considering how much writing I do these days hehe.

The programming language is something I have been teaching myself, and I take these independent research classes. I don't have to show up for anything. They are like independent studies basically where I set my own ciriculum and do my own research. Something I have no problem doing as far as self discipline considering all of the research I have been doing at OC over the years.

After fall I will be done. I just had 4 classes I had to wrap up, and after losing my job last spring to the recession, it was a prime opportunitiy to get this done and out of the way.