Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:49 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Anyone here got Destruction derby 64? for the N64 obviously Smile

One of my fave all time Demolition games is Destruction derby 2 on the playstation. So far in my opinion no other games in the series regardless of platform has matched Destruction derby 2. Just found out about Destruction derby 64 and have read up a bit on it but would value anyones opinion here too. Would help if you have experienced both games as I would like a rough comparison.

In Destruction derby 2 on the PS1 its the sense of speed in the game that I really like. None of the other games in the series have ever seemed to recreate this. Does Destruction derby 64 have this speed sensation too?

Any help appreciated Very Happy

gary_b
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:18 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
i have played all of these games. i only played 64 for a short time so i am not sure about the speed. i seem to remember comparing the 64 game with the ps1 games. this was a long time ago though so i cant be sure, but they seemed to be close to me.

Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:05 am
quote : #3
Thanks for that

I looked up the game on Youtube last night and from videos on there it appears still not to have the speed sensation from DD2 Sad It looks a lot more like Raw for PS1 which I found very dissapointing.

If I stumble by this for 1 or 2 pounds at a charity shop or car boot I might pick it up but wont invest anything more than that.