Page 1 of 1
toon.head85
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:16 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Can any tell me where I can pick up a copy of Homeland? either used or new (i dont care)

Thanks,

toon.head85
aka David
Posted:
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:58 pm
quote : #2
Your best bets are eBay, or to wait for one to float into Play-Asia. The game is difficult to track down.
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 pm
quote : #3
i found it... orderded it.. and cant wait until i get internet in my new appartment (i dont move until tues, **yay for first appartment**)
Posted:
Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:39 pm
quote : #4
Cool, you buy it off ebay? How much you pay? yea the game can be pricey but its sort of hard to get it anywhere else other than ebay or play-asia. I do have access to other resources, which is Yahoo Japan but there are all types of hurdles to buying stuff of there. You can't buy off yahoo japan if you live outside of Japan, so you have to go through a middle man.
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:26 pm
quote : #5
Ya, I did get it off ebay for about $60. Now I just need a beginners guide and it to get here... Oh, and some help with a region switch (I have a post in another thread).
Posted:
Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 pm
quote : #6
You can still get Homeland for cheaper prices at amazon.co.jp: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B0009NUOOK/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1272504846&sr=8-1&co ndition=used . The cheapest price is 839 yen. That's less than $9!(USA) Granted they are used, but I don't mind that, I think the lower price makes up for it. The catch is that the sellers only ship to locations in Japan.

lordnikon wrote:
...You can't buy off yahoo japan if you live outside of Japan, so you have to go through a middle man.

A middle man! Tell me more. How could I find such a middle man? I would be willing to pay extra to have someone buy a copy or two of Homeland, and ship it/them to me.

Mixwizzard
rank 4
Posted:
Sun May 02, 2010 8:28 pm
quote : #7
Your best bet would be online shopping sites such as Amazon or eBay, amazon is often cheaper so I reccomend that.