its my first time on here....uh hi.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:30 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
HI mantis Very Happy Welcome! *lordnikon stares around the lobby half asleep* Its like 10:23AM and i am just about to go to sleep. Man my schedule is messed. LOL

How long you been on PSO for cube mantis? You online? Planning on getting episode 3? What Lvl are you so far? (Just thought I would toss out some questions to spark some conversation)

(note: I notice that near the Icon for Viridia for the PSO ID, its not showing the words "PSO ID:". Probobly some glitch, *my fault*, i'll sort through the code and get it fixed. I prolly put 1 letter in the wrong place somewhere along the line. will be fixed asap)
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:18 pm
quote : #3
Welcome, man!

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:38 pm
quote : #4
Hallo! Wilkommen zu OnlineConsoles! Es ist sehr gut für Information.

I dunno if that last sentence is right, but here is the translation:

Hello! Welcome to OnlineConsoles! It is very good for information.

Yea, see what I've learned to say in German? And I'm in my second year of German too... I can talk about weather though.. but that's off topic.

I hope you have a great time here at OC, we have a great community here, though it is somewhat on the small side.
Posted:
Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:45 pm
quote : #5
greetings, good to meet you,hope you enjoy your time here and hoefully you wont spark as much tension here as i haveLOLOLOLOL but really have fun here
mantis
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:49 am
quote : #6
ive been playin pso for um...im not sure about 250hrs, my fomar is lvl106,hucast lvl30.

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:03 pm
quote : #7
Cool. I've got too much time on my hands. My FOmar is lvl 81 (just got to offline ultimate today! =P), my HUmar is lvl 82, and my RAmar is lvl 113. I even had a lvl 80 FOnewm, but he got corrupted.