Page Location: Home > Classic Nintendo > Topic
lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:31 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
It just me? for the nes, snes, and gamecube I find the chords for the controllers are pretty short. Unless you have a chair right in front of the tv I dont know how they expect you to play comfortably. I just found some controller extension wires for nes and snes luckily and had bought one for gc awhile ago. I find it funny that nintendo never made these extension wires either, they are all made by third parties it seems.
Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:04 am
quote : #2
the original Super Famicom controllers are super short! i purchased a SFC with a controller and man was that thing short. intolerable almost.

lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 pm
quote : #3
Yea, what were they thinking lol. I remember as a little kid when I played n64, I had to lay on the rug right in front of the tv because the controller chord couldn't reach the couch.
gary_b
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 pm
quote : #4
lazybum wrote:
Yea, what were they thinking lol. I remember as a little kid when I played n64, I had to lay on the rug right in front of the tv because the controller chord couldn't reach the couch.
ha, yeah that is about how we had to do it when i was a kid. we sat right in front of the tv to play NES.