Page 2 of 2
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:52 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have to update the lobby decorations. Its sort of tedious because I have to actually boot up my character and sign online with it to enter a command on the server itself.

Recently I got my old job back that I lost in in 2008. Things are getting back to normal now. I will switch it to Valentines decorations later on tonight. Cool

You know its the OC server when it has the Minhiro message. Other servers don't have that. OC's server is setup to match that of the official Sega servers as closely as possible. Glad to see you finally got connected Blast Smile
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:40 pm
quote : #17
lordnikon wrote:
I have to update the lobby decorations. Its sort of tedious because I have to actually boot up my character and sign online with it to enter a command on the server itself.

Recently I got my old job back that I lost in in 2008. Things are getting back to normal now. I will switch it to Valentines decorations later on tonight. Cool

You know its the OC server when it has the Minhiro message. Other servers don't have that. OC's server is setup to match that of the official Sega servers as closely as possible. Glad to see you finally got connected Blast Smile

Ok so it seems I did make it Very Happy

Over the next few days I will get my char information Very Happy All I can remember right now is the char is level 3 and called Fresh.

Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:06 pm
quote : #18
the only reason i can't jump into playing online is because of how things are set-up at home right now. otherwise, i would be online. since i have to connect my gamecube directly to my router with an ethernet cable, my t.v. has to be upstairs with it, which means carrying that heavy thing up a flight of stairs Laughing

now i did it once before but i kept it upstairs for a few weeks. i just need to get another small t.v. or something like a portable screen for my gamecube so i can play conveniently.

lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:27 pm
quote : #19
You could get a 250 ft ethernet chord for like 15 bucks on newegg.com. Then you could just use that wire instead of carrying a tv every time. Buying a second small tv sounds like the best bet though.
Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 am
quote : #20
Manji wrote:
the only reason i can't jump into playing online is because of how things are set-up at home right now. otherwise, i would be online. since i have to connect my gamecube directly to my router with an ethernet cable, my t.v. has to be upstairs with it, which means carrying that heavy thing up a flight of stairs Laughing

now i did it once before but i kept it upstairs for a few weeks. i just need to get another small t.v. or something like a portable screen for my gamecube so i can play conveniently.

Ive got a Joytech portable screen. Like I said in a previous post I am not that impressed Sad

lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:25 pm
quote : #21
I can probably play this weekend if my account is activated on the server before then. I have a long weekend and have friday and monday off.