Topic: some people piss me off...

Page 1 of 1
mantis
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:29 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
well today i was trading and a little fucking cock sucking mother fucking bastard ripped me off we were trading and he used that mother fucking trade steal cheat so i got nothing for my s-rank sword and fucking lavis cannon i fucking hate that fucking bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Evil or Very Mad

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:55 pm
quote : #2
omg that must fucking suck. whats his name. ill take care of him Razz
Posted:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:00 pm
quote : #3
umm.. not to be bearer of bad news but on the left it doesnt say PSO ID wierd. and if u need anything i would be more then happy to help. im almost done C-mode so i would be honored if u would allow me to give u my s-rank. just tell me what u want and what u want to name it. or i could help u get lavis cannon backj. and i know lordnikon would be willing to help too. not that im vollunteering himk or anything Razz
Posted:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:02 pm
quote : #4
I haven't even tried challenge mode yet.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
mantis
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:38 pm
quote : #5
thank you but u dont have to give me anything. i dont care about the lavis or the srank I have better stuff. just pisses me off that some one would steal from me.
i realy wish i new how to fsod...

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:02 pm
quote : #6
mantis wrote:

lmao that would teach em
Posted:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:58 pm
quote : #7
Quote:
mantis wrote:
lmao that would teach em

also that would be dare i say, stooping to their level, just folow them into a lobby where lots of eople are, call the pussy out, and you win either way, one way, they except and you kill them, or way 2 they back down and are perminently labled a pus and thus they have to change characters.
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:44 pm
quote : #8
just call him yeller
Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:54 pm
quote : #9
Never trade. Simple as that. Once I heard about that I never traded again.
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:55 pm
quote : #10
That does suck though.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:59 pm
quote : #11
Oh yeah thats what I forget to add.
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:42 am
quote : #12
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea the trade feature in the game is a great feature, however if your looking to actually play PSO honestly, without cheating, its almost impossible to use the trade window unless you are good friends with someone and you know the items they are using are legit.

Sorry that happened, its a shame that gamers on PSO have nothing better to do in live than to ruin a gaming experience for other gamers. I still think that sonic team should pay someone, or some intern money to sit around on PSO posing as a newbie and just start canceling hunter's liscenses for those people that display cheating or the use of duped items. Seems to me it would slow dupe trafficing down really fast, or atleast all the dupers that have nothing better to do than invade your gave with a bkb and start throwing duped rares all over the game.
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:18 pm
quote : #13
lordnikon wrote:
I still think that sonic team should pay someone, or some intern money to sit around on PSO posing as a newbie and just start canceling hunter's liscenses for those people that display cheating or the use of duped items. Seems to me it would slow dupe trafficing down really fast, or atleast all the dupers that have nothing better to do than invade your gave with a bkb and start throwing duped rares all over the game.

excacly have ST run aroung lvl 1 with bunch of rares that are a little different from normal rares and make it so if u have 2 of these special rares it warns u and DCs u second time would equal to insta ban making it so people dupe these rares and get DC. or they can play and see other players stats/magstats/weapons and armor almost everything and ban if something is not right