Page 1 of 2
Everynewday84
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:52 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
NOTE BY ADMIN: Quick Hello's and Welcome's only please. Use our forums to carry out discussions. Thanks all!

---

Start of Everynewday84's post:

Hello. This is my first post here at GameCube.OnlineConsoles forum. I finally got around to purchasing a game cube today! I know the forum isn't very active but I wanted to say hello anyway Very Happy

Starwalker
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:54 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
Hello! Welcome Smile
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:23 pm
quote : #3
Welcome, have a look around, there is plenty of interesting information here!

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:27 am
quote : #4
Hey Everynewday84, welcome to the site Cool
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 pm
quote : #5
Hi. Yeah, this board is usually dead most of the time. But theres a good thread every once in awhile.

Griggs
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:12 pm
quote : #6
Despite the low activity in the forum, i'm here to say hello and make a question.

Does anyone here still play PSO on NGC? I registred my self here in order to heve a decent online PSO experience, with no cheats and similars.

Hello to everyone!

Everynewday84
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:47 am
quote : #7
Hello everyone Cool

Good too see that there is still a fair amount of friendly people logging in here!

I hope to game with all of you soon Mr. Green

P.s. @griggs, OC members are still playing online. I've been meaning to play PSO here at OC for quite a long time now actually, life happens and for various reasons I have still not yet played the game here. When the time comes, and I'm able to get on, sure I'll play with you! I'm also looking forward to legit PSO here at OC! I'll create a HUmar specifically for this server sometime soon Wink

Nostrus
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:40 pm
quote : #8
Type: NTSC
New to the board and just stopping in to say hello. Been wondering what all my Gamecube could do online still and this seems to be the place to find out. I'd love to play PSO with you guys but aren't there forum requirements for getting on the server? I know I've seen them on the site before but I can't seem to find them now. Playing on that other server till I can get on this one ( T-T ) but oh well.

Anyway, once again hello and thanks for all the Gamecube.

Whoobin
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:02 pm
quote : #9
Nostrus wrote:
New to the board and just stopping in to say hello. Been wondering what all my Gamecube could do online still and this seems to be the place to find out. I'd love to play PSO with you guys but aren't there forum requirements for getting on the server? I know I've seen them on the site before but I can't seem to find them now. Playing on that other server till I can get on this one ( T-T ) but oh well.

Anyway, once again hello and thanks for all the Gamecube.

Hello. Actually the servers are going public soon, but you have to send an application.
It’s under the new section right here.
http://gamecube.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/news.php
2. HomeLand (2 Copies)
3. Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 C.A.R.D. Revolution
4. (2 copies) Kirby Air Ride
5. (2 copies) 1080° Avalanche
Nostrus
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 pm
quote : #10
Type: NTSC
Okay that's awesome, I can't wait. So sick of the hacked item drama and all that. Just wanna play like it should be.

aimedsquirrel
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:09 pm
quote : #11
I'm aimedsquirrel,a friend of Whoobins. We live close to each other and both love gamecube. He told me about online gamecube, and i was instanly in love. I just bought a broadband and Phantasy Star Online. I am waiting for them to come in, and joined this site in the mean time. I hope to be allowed access into the pso server. I look forward to playing some legit pso with other people inclding whoobin. Very Happy

Whoobin
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm
quote : #12
aimedsquirrel wrote:
I'm aimedsquirrel,a friend of Whoobins. We live close to each other and both love gamecube. He told me about online gamecube, and i was instanly in love. I just bought a broadband and Phantasy Star Online. I am waiting for them to come in, and joined this site in the mean time. I hope to be allowed access into the pso server. I look forward to playing some legit pso with other people inclding whoobin. Very Happy

Glad to see you finally joined the site. Mr. Green
2. HomeLand (2 Copies)
3. Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 C.A.R.D. Revolution
4. (2 copies) Kirby Air Ride
5. (2 copies) 1080° Avalanche
SEGA RPG FAN
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:22 pm
quote : #13
Welcome, it will be nice to add another PSO player Very Happy

whtmge
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:57 pm
quote : #14
Hi, everybody. just registered to this forum and pretty excited about it. I've never used one before and I found this one, its neat that its about online consoles and especially gamecube, and just recently got back in to gamecube also. This forum seems calm and dedicated which I like. I'm really looking forward to interacting and looking through the other posts.

Philj5
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:25 pm
quote : #15
Just registered, saying Hi saw the forum thought it looked good. I'm a big fan of the Cube