Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
This is a thread for asking questions about getting access to OC's PSO GC Server. This thread is for OC PSO only. This site will never provide technical support for gaining access to other servers due to potential cheating abroad.

Feel free to reply with any further questions you might have about OC PSO.

Last edited by lordnikon on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:11 pm
quote : #2
Not exactly about getting access, but will the server be a different build than the last time it was up? Any server bugs we should know about?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:46 pm
quote : #3
It will be the same as before. The same critical bug persists, so people will need to do the ship re-transfer when coming back to the lobby. There is nothing that can be done to change this at this time. The server we use is the best GC server available.

Also, I am still working on setting things up. There are a lot of tricky permissions based tasks that need to take place to make some of this stuff more public. So bear with me. I was up all last night getting the server properly configured and tested on my local.
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:36 pm
quote : #4
I was wondering how to be granted special access to post on pso forums. I have some questions about the game, like which which character people reccomend. I have played a couple times at my friends house and have some basic knowledge of the game, but wanna know more, since i just bought the game. Please respond. Smile

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:16 pm
quote : #5
For complete information on accessing the OC PSO Servers, please read here:

http://gamecube.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/guides_pso_access.php
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:34 pm
quote : #6
I'm very excited to start playing this game online, as I never did before. But now that Nintendont has BBA emulation, you can play this game online on a Wii or even a Wii U. I'm very excited to try this, though I see I have to wait 2 weeks and have 10 posts here before I can get a serial and play on your server. At least I believe that's all I need, do I have to change any online settings to connect to your server? Or will getting a serial from you be enough to allow the game to know what server I'm trying to connect to?