Topic: need help

Page 1 of 1
Elf2600
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:54 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
im now a lvl 37 FOmar (and thats my best character).... when i play pso i cant seem to get high lvls... y is that? i play hard but die fast, and i don't have good mst so i cant use my summit moon or twinkel star that my friend gave me... what can i do to lvl faster? if i don't find a way... i might have to cancil my Hunters License cuz im just getting board not lvlin!! PLZ HELP ME
Posted:
Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:33 pm
quote : #2
its hard being legit force. best bet is to trade for good mind mag. and i could get u some high lvl techs around lvl 18-21 in forest ult. just say the word and i can help u there.

Mwahaha those El Rappys thought they've seen the last of me! Laughing Twisted Evil
Posted:
Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:34 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
First you wanna search for a good 4 slot frame, and track down some good units for it. Also start growing a mag, probobly a mag high in MIND. Click Here for mag feeding Guide

Equipping a good saber and growing your mag's MIND and POW should allow you to start lvling much faster.
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:54 pm
quote : #4
i have a mind sato... all i think i need is an angel/mind and god/armor. but if u have extra techs that u could let me have i would grately apprietiate it. if u can spare any of these items let me know @ shepgcn (AIM)..

thanx,

teddybear
Posted:
Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:21 pm
quote : #5
lordnikon wrote:
First you wanna search for a good 4 slot frame, and track down some good units for it. Also start growing a mag, probobly a mag high in MIND. Click Here for mag feeding Guide

Equipping a good saber and growing your mag's MIND and POW should allow you to start lvling much faster.

i could also trd in some of my Photon drops for addslots if u need any just let me know. and ill get u some tech when im have nothing else to do
Posted:
Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:50 pm
quote : #6
any help would be great... but like i said.. i have a 200 mind sato so i don't need a mag... or do i? is there a better mag that i could make, somthing better than a sato? and what quest do u trade in photon drops 4 add slots?
Posted:
Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:15 pm
quote : #7
200 mind sato? ::cough hacked cough:: Try getting a mag with pretty good POW too. FOmar's are the best forces for power. I'm level 82 on my FOmar and I can go through the Forest in Ultimate (offline) pretty easily. My current mag is 28/71/28/71, but I'm raising another mag, 5/145/50/0.
Posted:
Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:14 pm
quote : #8
yep satoshi's right 200 any stat mag is hacked. dont know how they hack on cube i think they take apart their GC and fuck around with it
Posted:
Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:23 pm
quote : #9
hmmm... i guess than my sato has to go. i want a ligit as posable character! so, how would u go about making a mag for a FOmar that has good ballance? and if im making it, is it possiable to make it a mind/pow/def ??

feeding chars don't help much so if u could tell me what to feed to get these results id be thankful...

p.s the guy who gave me the mag (*gave*), told me it was ligit!!! and it was b4 i knew about duping, so i guess u could say i got the mag when i was in my newbie (of my newbie) days... can u all 4give me? i will let 1 of u burn my mag if it helps Very Happy
Posted:
Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:28 pm
quote : #10
course we forgive u this aint PSOW and i also though that 200 mind sato 200 pow dreamcasts were legit but i got my lesson oh yes i did Embarassed
Posted:
Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:08 pm
quote : #11
Type: NTSC-U/C
Elf2600 wrote:
...i will let 1 of u burn my mag if it helps Very Happy

HAHAHAH we can take it to the Resting at the Beach quest and roast it like a marshmellow. LOLOL Very Happy But yea of course we forgive you, no worries :]

Check out the mag guide link i posted in my post up in the thread, should help you to grow your mag in whatever way you want. If you are looking to grow a rare mag, see the rare mag guide here on the site under 'game guides'.
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:04 pm
quote : #12
thanx yall.... im going to ask sega to make a nother quest like the one on the beach and well all just go and watch my mag rot away.... dam cheaters... i never knew i was on of the people i hated Sad....

well i think this is the end of this thread cuz i got the help i needed!! thanx a whole heep bras!

teddybear out!
Posted:
Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:09 pm
quote : #13
I know man, being a force is hard.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)