Topic: Old member back for more...

Page 1 of 1
greenmagic469
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:14 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Sorry if this isn't in the right section, I figured it would be best to post it here as this board seems to get the most activity.

I'm an old member and long time lurker that has probably browsed these boards for over 6 years and posted under various monikers, but over time life got in the way and I took a little hiatus. Regardless, I'm back, and I would really love to get into the online Gamecube "scene" (if it can even be called that) again. So, hello to any of you that are still around or may be yet to come.

I'd just like to ask, are these boards active at all? I see most forums haven't seen activity since 2014, but of the forums that have, how many people are around these days? I only ask because I'd love to know what games I could potentially play with you guys. I played on the SCHTHACK servers for a long time but I wouldn't mind a less cheat-filled environment, so if anyone is still playing PSO I'd love to join in. I'm also up for Mario Kart, or even trying homeland if someone can actually teach me how to play and show me where to find a copy. I hope to see you guys around the board!

Cheers.