Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:26 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
OK so i am playing Nightmare #1 on Ultimate, i head back to the city, and right there in the shop is a 4 Slot Divinity armor, i already had a 4 slot guardian, so i snatched up the 4 slot divinity, and realised. OH YEA i can buy more than one Very Happy So i bought an extra one just in case Smile
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:59 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U
sweeet buy, yo! I used to not check the stores for items, because i always figured "eh, i'll just find something better than whatever they got." but the stores usually have some pretty good stuff sometimes and usually around the time you can use em. i just wish they would sell add slots. i can't believe i haven't found one yet. i have a graviton plate, flowens frame, and an attribute plate that have no slots. i rely on slots heavily too, so i'm probably gonna be using the same armor i have on now for a while.

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:02 pm
quote : #3
sweet find! and about addslots just use Photon Drops in the online quest 'Gallon's Shop. (Just make sure u only have 1 drop on u or he'll take them all)
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:04 pm
quote : #4
you can use 1 photon drop to add a slot to an armor? JUST 1 photon DROP?!?!?! And it adds a whole slot to the armor?
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:48 pm
quote : #5
yeah what u do is drop the drops in front of Hoppkins in grps of one, pick one up trade p.drops and keep hitting no until addslot comes up, using more drops just gets rarer stuff but i use mine for addslots only, if u need a spare P.Drop just PM and ill get u one. course i need to get online again. hehe
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:06 pm
quote : #6
Stores usually have good armor, but the weapons are way behind.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:41 pm
quote : #7
I have a REVIVAL GARMENT, and a GRAVITON PLATE I have to addslots to. I have a stack of pdrops, probobly 30 or so right now, so i am str8. I don't think i will ever lvl percents on weapons with my pdrops ever. Maybe on my red sword or when i get some good mech guns for my RAcast. I did use an addslot on my revival garment raising it to a 2 slot, it equips at Lv58, better believe i'm gonna give this to my HUnewearl Kaorin. Whooo she is gonna be one tough cookie. I already have been giving her every mind mat have been finding with my HUcast, and also she has a Lv120 Sato (still working on it).

Does anyone know whats better than a divinity armor thats a non-rare? Or is Divinity armor the highest non-rare armor?
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:29 pm
quote : #8
I think it's the best non-rare if I'm not mistaken.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Nester
rank 5
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:12 pm
quote : #9
Ultimate Frame is lvl 80 isn't it? I remember that was what all my chars had in DC. Cause one day we were online and found a 4 slot for sale in the shop and we pulled all my money and all my friends at the time to buy like 6 of them. I forget how much they were like 70k each that or 120k seems to stick in my head as well lol. Anyway, there is the ever hard to find celestial armor at lvl 85 but I've only seen like one or two of them they seem harder to find than real rares. (I currently use a 1 slot Luminous Field I found from a HS quest solo on ult. I should slot it but I keep forgeting.) That was the best we ever found (on DC) and we really didn't "find it" we bought em.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:29 am
quote : #10
Sweet yea you are right, Ultimate Frame equipable at Lv80 and Celestial Armor equipable at Lv85. I'll have yo keep my eyes out for those. Wink
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:49 am
quote : #11
from all these posts i should really check merchants more often Sad