lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:14 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Thought i would jsut throw out this question cause I have been pondering it lately. For the onlineconsoles lobby/block or whatever, shoudl i just make it Altair:04. Like the entire block. I mean its not like it really matters cause its just a location for us all to get together and find each other when we are chillin, or have a central place to play.

But i got FSOD'd by a gamesharker on warp into Antares:08, and i was thinking, if we were at a centralized lobby, it would just be cake to sit there and fsod.

So I think we should maybe just say Altair:04, all of it is fair game for OC get togethers. So then people can warp into block's with 0 user's etc etc. I am just thinking down the road, if this site gets really big, that having a single pinpoint lobby could pose some problems. What do you think?
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:43 pm
quote : #2
good point. and nice new avatar
Posted:
Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:31 pm
quote : #3
FSOD'd by a gamesharker? That's impossible. First, there is no gameshark for the Gamecube. And second, Datel said that they WOULD NOT produce any PSO codes for the Action Replay.

But, yea, just make it then entire block. Most people will defualt to meeting on lobby 1 anyway, since that's where it dumps you when you first connect, if there aren't too many people.
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:13 am
quote : #4
Well regardless of what he did to create the fsod, he created it cause like everyone in the lobby came back all cranky. And the kid gloating about it. I tend to call all PSO 'cheaters' who create dupes or alter the game as gamesharkers. They are NOT hackers, and should not be called as such. So I just call them gamesharkers.

Regadless, i still think i am gonna extend it to al of Altair:04
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:29 am
quote : #5
Anyway, reguardless of who makes the codes fact is most of the destructive codes come from those that have the device and just plug hex codes into for the heck of it or just use it as a faster way to screw around. Anyway, I'm on is there anyone around right now? I'm kinda bored since I got the day off and my friends are working right now he he.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:53 am
quote : #6
I'm around, Smile i sent you a PM, check it.
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:59 am
quote : #7
no one send me PMs. i need a hug