Topic: new stuff?

Page 1 of 1
eyenhander
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:58 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
does anyone know anything about any new items coming out in the future? just curious. id personally love to see the elnoa mag or more rings, what would you guys like to see?

Zeiram_Wing
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:48 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U
i'd love to see the Sonic Team Ring come out. Its like the Ragol ring, but instead of ressurecting you when you die, It fixes your characters when you get corrupted. and it also sends pre-made hate mail to Sonic Team so you don't have to! Razz

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:45 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
eyenhander wrote:
does anyone know anything about any new items coming out in the future? just curious. id personally love to see the elnoa mag or more rings, what would you guys like to see?

Only time will tell, sonic team is coming up with new and innovative quest features each time. The last few quests have been really great lately. I bet during the holiday season, they will release some new items along the way. Plus the PSO Plus is said to feature new weapons and armor in the game. However its being released in japan first, no release date for US yet. Which means if any new items are in PSO ep1&2 Plus, that dupers will get there hand's on them first. Tis a shame. Hopefull PSO ep1&2 Plus has some new security features.

Zeiram_Wing wrote:
i'd love to see the Sonic Team Ring come out. Its like the Ragol ring, but instead of ressurecting you when you die, It fixes your characters when you get corrupted. and it also sends pre-made hate mail to Sonic Team so you don't have to!

STR!!! HAHAHAHAHHA man i got a good laugh reading that. Then if a duper joins your game, you could turn into Olga Flow, and destroy them.
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:42 am
quote : #4
Zeiram_Wing wrote:
i'd love to see the Sonic Team Ring come out. Its like the Ragol ring, but instead of ressurecting you when you die, It fixes your characters when you get corrupted. and it also sends pre-made hate mail to Sonic Team so you don't have to! Razz

heh thats a good one wing ol' buddy but i think id rather have the sonic team katanas, one has the power to COMPLETELY DESTROY pso the other th COMPLETELY FIX pso. but you can only make it as one or the other. the bad one has the power to pk, ck, corrupt and crash servers, while the good one can fix server problems, end all forms of glitches and is a pretty sweet katana to bat. the katanas refleck the intentions and the outcome of what sonic team has done since the games release. sorry but i couldnt resist

eyenhander
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:52 am
quote : #5
but in all seriousness, after getting that stupid white ring i want the rest of them now. so far all ive seen are remaked quests from dc pso but certainly not every item or every quest for that matter. i know i would love to see the black ring and the towards the future quest come back (well, black ring was banned but it still looked awesome). dude can you imagine how much easyer it would be to lvl if we had towards the future? that would rule!then i could get out of this slup i've been in since lvl 145. (curently 160). oh and yet ANOTHER famitsu might be nice too.