Topic: Another Question.... :)

Page 1 of 1
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:56 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I know you guys are problably tired of me asking questions but I just have to know somethings from the professionals.
This time I want to know if it's posibble to get Olga Flow DNA offline because my friend got it online.....
At what time is best to find you guys in Altair-4??

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:00 pm
quote : #2
i believe so but has to be ultimate but the chances of getting it are 1/10000 Confused
Posted:
Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:31 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Nothing wrong with asking questions DarkLink...stimulates conversation Smile its a good thing.

I will be on Altair-4 a TON more now(actually i am on right now). Last few weeks I havn't been around much because of dreamcast PSO and all.
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:07 pm
quote : #4
ill be on either right away or at 8:30 CST(in half an hour around)
Posted:
Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:53 pm
quote : #5
I'll go today Friday.. around 9:00 pm ET so hopefully I get to see you there and I haven't been online in like 2 days so thats like a record for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My friend says you must have a RED WEAPON (saber cane, etc) is it true?

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:11 pm
quote : #6
nope, Red Weapons are just rare weapons, although when you fight OLga Flow with ti and you have it equipped the WHOLE fight and go back to the battle grounds after hes dead you can see Heathcliff Flowen. (Cant be on single player though)
Posted:
Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:34 pm
quote : #7
Oh Ok now I get it. Finally I was able to find one of you ppl. I finally found McRing_Ring. Hopefully I'll find you Nikon. And once again thanks for the help.
Smile Smile Smile

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:57 am
quote : #8
i know me and nikon usually are in Altair4 if we're on. But when i want to do C-mode im in the JP ship Alycone6, and if no one else is on ill be in Antares 8 cause trhere some legits there...
on a side note im a pez dispenser
Posted:
Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:23 pm
quote : #9
I haven't played PSO online in a while, but I usually hang out on Antares 8 and 10. Of course that'll change 'cause we've now got an official block here. Sometimes I go to Vega 2-4, never Vega 1 though, evil. I might get online tomorrow after school, depends which computer I'm on and whether I want to play on a TV or via a TV Capture card (which is slow, at the moment, because the machine it's in sucks).
Posted:
Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:38 pm
quote : #10
McRing_Ring what stage of C-mode are you up to? I go to the japanese ship to because I need to do C4.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:54 pm
quote : #11
Type: NTSC-U/C
satoshi wrote:
I haven't played PSO online in a while, but I usually hang out on Antares 8 and 10. Of course that'll change 'cause we've now got an official block here. Sometimes I go to Vega 2-4, never Vega 1 though, evil. I might get online tomorrow after school, depends which computer I'm on and whether I want to play on a TV or via a TV Capture card (which is slow, at the moment, because the machine it's in sucks).

You should get a cube VGA adaptor, would work much better. They run around 40.00 though.

Also got a new block design done just now: Mr. Green
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:09 pm
quote : #12
im currewntly on C7, but havent played in awhile(C-mode that is)
Posted:
Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:26 pm
quote : #13
lordnikon wrote:
satoshi wrote:

You should get a cube VGA adaptor, would work much better. They run around 40.00 though.

Also got a new block design done just now: Mr. Green

I use the TV capture card cause i wanna talk to my friends on AIM at the same time, besides, I plan on upgrading the machine soon, and it also supports s-video =P BTW, nice image.