Previous  1, 2
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:11 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Ummm, it took two weeks and one day.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:54 pm
quote : #17
)ow i expected like 3 weeks(Although thats how long it will take for me Wink )
Posted:
Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:05 am
quote : #18
martianviking wrote:

I've got my GCN, GBA SP, GBA, and MK:DD registered and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to buy any of the other games. Decisions, decisions...

Laughing Exactly the position im in, minus the GBA

Actually there is another varible to my dilemma. I got a second copy of MK DD for xmas, tried to register that as my second game, but it wouldnt work!!! I think im going to mail the big N and see if I qaulify with two copies of MK DD - because technically I do have two games that are on the list.

McRing_Ring wrote:

im gonna be getting Mario and Luigi soon or for Christmas

Is it an RPG? It does sound kind of promising. Super Mario RPG was cool, but that was made by Square. I really know nothing of Mario and Luigi...

*looks for review

PS: Only thing is I think I would rather get Sword of Mana instead. That game has got to be awesome. The SNES Secret of Mana is seriously one of my favorite all time games. It would be hard to purchase another GBA game when I don't have that yet.

DS: MPH: Team Battle Anyone?, Tetris, Worms, AC
PS2: Monster Hunter!
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:13 pm
quote : #19
I felt the same way about which other game to buy, and I finally decided on Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. It's an RPG, and it is amazing. It's funny and fun at the same time, so if you're trying to decide on another game to get the Zelda Disc, I'd recommend Mario and Luigi whole-heartedly.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
martianviking
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:06 pm
quote : #20
Yeah, I broke down and got Mario & Luigi. I'm going on vacation, so it'll be something to play on the plane (when I get sick of Bomberman, Mario Kart, and Sonic).

Nine wrote:
*SNIP*

I got a second copy of MK DD for xmas, tried to register that as my second game, but it wouldnt work!!! I think im going to mail the big N and see if I qaulify with two copies of MK DD - because technically I do have two games that are on the list.

*SNIP*

And I looked in the FAQ, and it specifically notes that you cannot do this. It says that you must register two different games from the list, and two copies of the same game will not qualify.

Lame, but true.