Topic: AHHH! I hate this!

Page 1 of 1
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:17 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I lost 150cc All Cup Tour in the last race when I came in fourth. The score was 135-133. I am pissed now because I wasted time. Just thought I'd vent here.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:38 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Wow thats totally insane. Dude. I played through the very first 50cc all cup. I was wondering what I might do if this situation would befall me. I would probably throw a chair through a window. The main problem is i start the all cup but then i forget how many races I have completed. Then I am like, are we there yet? are we there yet?
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:43 pm
quote : #3
that sucks Sad something like that happened to me with 150cc All cup, thats the hardest!
Posted:
Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:25 pm
quote : #4
It's OK though because it was the first time I had attempted it.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:00 am
quote : #5
I havent played MK:DD yet, but I know the 150cc cup was very hard in Super Mario Kart on the SNES, and the GBA version of Mario Kart.

It was easy on N64 version though...hehe.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:03 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Linkooseven wrote:
I havent played MK:DD yet, but I know the 150cc cup was very hard in Super Mario Kart on the SNES, and the GBA version of Mario Kart.

This is the ALL cup though. Meaning. Every track in the entire game in one massive cup you have to paly through them all in one sitting. It takes quite a while. If you don't place Gold you have to do it all over.
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:13 am
quote : #7
Linkooseven wrote:

they fixed the easy 150cc and extra mode(mirrored tracks) is back too(in N64 extra had 50cc speed on GC it has 150cc, and by the time you unlock extra or mirror your so used to the tracks, making them mirrored just fucks you up)
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:53 am
quote : #8
Yeah mirror does make them pretty hard. Except, there are a few tracks that I am way better at in mirror mode. I guess I beat those cups easily the first go-round, but had to play them over and over to beat them in mirror mode, so now I'm more used to them that way.

I actually totally lucked out when I beat the 150cc "All Cup." I was playing it for the first time, got to the last race (Rainbow Road) and needed a first place to win. I got it, at the last minute I shot Bowser and hung on for the victory. Man, I was amped after that race.

Also, I was having a hard time figuring out how many races were left on the "All Cup" tour also until I realized that there is a count in the upper right corner that says like 5/16 or something showing that this is race 5 of 16. I'm very glad they included that.

Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:10 pm
quote : #9
lordnikon wrote:
Linkooseven wrote:

This is the ALL cup though. Meaning. Every track in the entire game in one massive cup you have to paly through them all in one sitting. It takes quite a while. If you don't place Gold you have to do it all over.

O_O ALL CUP!? Holy shit....

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:35 pm
quote : #10
Linkooseven wrote:
O_O ALL CUP!? Holy shit....

thats what i said when i unlocked it Razz you'll have fun with it Laughing
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:41 pm