Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:18 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey,

I called the store that I imported from (Japan Video Games) and they said it should be shipping tomorrrow!!!

I can't wait! I am going crazy waiting. I cant wait for it to come. I'll be sure to let you know how it is!! Cool Cool

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:34 pm
quote : #2
You're importing?? ... ::grabs knife:: Where ya live? I, uh, wanna, uh, you know.. check out Episode 3, Laughing

Speaking of it being released, when is it supposed to come out here again?
Posted:
Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:32 pm
quote : #3
um...I live in..uhh...Utah! Right, Utah!....

lol. All that's been offically released is Q1 2004, but i've also heard February being spread around.

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:38 pm
quote : #4
damn Febuary, i cant wait too
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:42 pm
quote : #5
You guys think your jelous now, just wait til you search me on PSO and I come to your lobby and my name is gold Laughing

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:50 pm
quote : #6
damnit!

so Utah eh? maybe we can become you know uhhh.... 'friends' Twisted Evil
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:15 pm
quote : #7
Damn!!!
you are a lucky guy. Remember to tell me how it is and if it feels really different from EPII.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:46 pm
quote : #8
Update:

It shipped, got my email from Japan Video Games. I checked the tracking #, but its not beign found in UPS database. Maybe it'll show up in there database soon.

Problem is, i've heard rumors that EpIII wont have English!!! I better, or else i'm f**ked...

hmmm, have to wait and see what I hear.

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:35 pm
quote : #9
i just went around the JP ships and saw a Gold named user, and some of the JP ships say 'B' after there name ex.JP:/Rigel/B-01-01

also they changed something when you search users(under choice search) so now you can select if you just want to search Ep.1&2 users or Ep.3 users or both Very Happy
Posted:
Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:23 am
quote : #10
Type: NTSC-U/C
McRing_Ring wrote:
i just went around the JP ships and saw a Gold named user, and some of the JP ships say 'B' after there name ex.JP:/Rigel/B-01-01

also they changed something when you search users(under choice search) so now you can select if you just want to search Ep.1&2 users or Ep.3 users or both Very Happy

Wow....DAMN. I'm getting epsode 3 fevah!!!!! I hope it hits early in 2004....I really really want that game hehe.
rank 18
Posted:
Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:12 pm
quote : #11
The B ships are ships with special EpIII rules. Thats why many EpIII players play there.

I'm happy that they brought Rigel back! Rigel was a ship back on JP Ver 1.0!! All the importers on EpI&II met there! Memories I tell you!!!

My copy shows up monday! I'm so excited! (even if the game doesnt have English option. Read new topic..)