Topic: Anyone share HLs?

Page 1 of 1
Cheater666
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:10 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
HEY sup yall?!? first pose WOOT!! ok back to subject... ok now does anyone play on any free gamecube pso 1&2 servers? OR share HLs for online? Its a great idea if no one does and it could work to make sega make free HLs for 1&2 (which will not happen for ever OR for the last week of pso or what not)

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:18 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
No I would rather play and pay for my gametime on PSO. new quests and events, plus rewarding Sonic Team for their hardwork is worth it. They kept new events and quests up for the past 6 months very steadily and the brand new PSO EP3 is coming up.

There currently are no servers that exist that let you bypass the Hunter's License. Sorry.
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:53 pm
quote : #3
And sharing hunter's licenses only allows one person to be online at a time, on the same server (i've tested this with my bro, him at my house, me at my friends, same hunter's licenses, diff memcards, we played fine, until I tried to get the server listing for Antares, then he got kicked off). But yea, sharing HL's still isn't a good idea, cause only one person has control over it, and if they cancel it, you're stuck where you were before. Why can't you buy your own HL?
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:33 am
quote : #4
Why would anyone who pays 8.95 a month with their hard earned money and let someone else use it for for free? That's why we pay a fee, to play a game. Oh btw nice name Cheater Rolling Eyes
a short story of a lonely guy
Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:59 pm
quote : #5
Yeah...Cheater666...I dont like the # 666...devils number...

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:23 pm
quote : #6
Linkooseven wrote:
Yeah...Cheater666...I dont like the # 666...devils number...

Word...but what worries me is the cheater part of the name.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Cheater666
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:44 pm
quote : #7
I hate this name... lol i couldnt think of one. Well i can't play online because i dont have a credit card and the whole pso explorer thing just didnt work (a rip off) so im looking for every way possible to play online with other people. Never have been online so i dont know what its like.

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:34 pm
quote : #8
Online is a great experience. Check this thread for a way to do it without a credit card