22% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 63
martianviking
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:58 am
quote : #31
profile : pm
Heh... You know, I also have a regular GBA. I got it after I got my platinum GBA SP, mostly because I wanted to be able to bring two GBAs for link games on trips. I got it used for $50 (this was right after the GBA SP came out), and it came with Mario Kart Super Circuit, a link cable, a rechargeable battery pack (fits inside where the normal batteries usually go), a light (the kind that acts as a screen cover when closed), and a case.

The only thing is, the GBA, light, rechargeable battery pack, and the pack's charger are all pink! It's the "milky pink" color that is kind of see-thru. Even the case has pink accents on it. But hey, I'm secure enough in my manhood to carry around a pink GBA, right? Very Happy

Nine
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:12 am
quote : #32
GameCube: Black
GBA SP: Platinum

I wish they had transparent.. Clear is my favorite for all electronics, you can install lights, see if anything is seriously wrong and know when you need to clean/dust.

DS: MPH: Team Battle Anyone?, Tetris, Worms, AC
PS2: Monster Hunter!
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:51 pm
quote : #33
I got me a nice Panasonic Q. The silver metal casing is cool, but too bad it was $400. Sad

martianviking
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:21 pm
quote : #34
Dark Slayer 5000 wrote:
I got me a nice Panasonic Q. The silver metal casing is cool, but too bad it was $400. Sad

Drool...

Nine
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:14 pm
quote : #35
martianviking wrote:
Dark Slayer 5000 wrote:

Drool...

Yeah, me too. *as pools of saliva gather on the floor...

DS: MPH: Team Battle Anyone?, Tetris, Worms, AC
PS2: Monster Hunter!
SONICR
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:16 pm
quote : #36
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have a Black GameCube with a Black GBPlayer.
I plan tho to get a Sliver Cube with Sliver GBP, Orange Cube with Orange GBP, and the Red Gundam Cube with Red GBP.
Posted:
Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:49 am
quote : #37
mines is black but eventually i will do something wierd, like all of my past consoles i always add a unique add on with my artistic skills ... i was thinking like replacing the cover with a sphere type of cover....im wierd lol

Fox the Sly
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:02 pm
quote : #38
I have a Jet Black 'cube. Like another poster said, my PS2, Xbox, black TV, ect., so for me it was an obvious choice. Smile
STOP!!
Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 pm
quote : #39
i have two black 'cubes so far, looking to get another... and maybe another one after that (different colours of course)! Cool

nintendo should have made a pink princess peach gamecube (or peach-coloured), a green yoshi or luigi gamecube and a yellow wario one. there's already a red gundam gc, sorry mario.

lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:38 am
quote : #40
I have an black and platinum one. I also wish their was a transparent one, perhaps like the old transparent gbs. I just think its cool seeing all the electronic stuff.
mazonemayu
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:51 am
quote : #41
Type: PAL
hey guys, I finally managed to get a gamecube, its a platinum one (windmaker pack)

Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:10 pm
quote : #42
congrats to you mazonemayu! gamecube hardware is very reliable, so that one should keep you happy for a long time.

Morden
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:03 pm
quote : #43
Type: PAL
I actually own two GameCube units, which I guess is not entirely uncommon. One is a standard indigo edition and the other is the platinum edition which I bought bundled with Mario Kart Double Dash. There's actually a story behind the purchase of the platinum unit.

I wanted to get Mario Kart, but at launch it was a rather expensive item. I also wanted to get another controller - I usually play alone, so I had only one, but since I wanted to play Mario Kart with my wife, a second controller had to happen sooner or later. After the GameCube price cut, I spotted the Mario Kart bundle, and the total cost of the console was actually less than what I would pay for a separate controller and Mario Kart game. So, naturally, I bought the bundle, and I keep the spare console in case my indigo one dies on me.

lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:27 am
quote : #44
Yea I also have two gc s. It is nice since if one ever breaks I have the replacement.
Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:51 pm
quote : #45
gamecube's are really cheap nowadays! easy to find yourself with more than one or running into an unbeatable deal Mr. Green