Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
Previous  1, 2
Nine
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:21 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Hey!... just cause you're evil, doesn't mean im not, lol.

evilnine wrote:
hhhmmmm well i got my own place now and so far everything is going according to plan, my goal is to have a LAN in room with 4tv's 4dc's 4gc's 4ps2's and maybey i dunno xbox? and a 24hr server for Q3 and 24hr server for 4x4evo, i should be done by december 2004, and figure out how the heck u make a router and LAN support...

so far i got 1dc 2gc 1ps2 1tv

That sounds like a wonderful idea in theory, but every kid in the whole damn neighborhood is going to be begging to come over to your house! Confused I know I would! Very Happy

DS: MPH: Team Battle Anyone?, Tetris, Worms, AC
PS2: Monster Hunter!
Mastershake
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:20 pm
quote : #17
dude. that would be an awesome room! I've been thinking of making a room with 4 tvs and a bunch of systems hooked. up to each other. so far all i have is 2 tvs, gc, xbox, and a dreamcast. also i have a refridgerator and a microwave so me and my freinds dont have to go all the way downstairs. How lazy is that? my friends usually bring over their systems so i dont have to buy 4 of each.
PSO episode 1 & 2 characters (xbox): (not playing anymore)
rune HUmar: level 122
wren HUcast: level 68
Rune ver2 FOmar: level 69
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:44 am
quote : #18
Type: NTSC-U/C
Mastershake wrote:
dude. that would be an awesome room! I've been thinking of making a room with 4 tvs and a bunch of systems hooked. up to each other. so far all i have is 2 tvs, gc, xbox, and a dreamcast. also i have a refridgerator and a microwave so me and my freinds dont have to go all the way downstairs. How lazy is that? my friends usually bring over their systems so i dont have to buy 4 of each.

Whooo now thats what I call gaming Very Happy
banned!
Posted:
Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:50 pm
quote : #19
well i love multiplayer fun. but titles like outbreak, final fantasy eleven, and everquest...pretty much suck if u and ur friends are just staring and one person is having all the fun