Topic: :(

Page 1 of 1
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:35 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I, too, have joined the groups of gamers that have canceled their Hunter's Licenses... Seeing as how I havn't even touched the game in a month, and when I did play it last, I wasn't playing much. Preferably, I'd like to have gained at least one level a month (my chars are lvl 92, 81, and 113)... But that just didn't happen, so I'm quitting PSO for now. I'll come back when Episode 3 is released, dunno if I'll play Ep. 1&2 anymore though...

I didn't wanna do it, but I had to.. Going to the SEGA site and canceling my HL.. It just feels a little weird now. Leaving the first console game that I've played online... But that just seems wrong, having feelings like this when I'm canceling a subscription to a game I havn't played in over a month... Oh well, 'twas nice seeing y'all on PSO (the one or two times that I played with Nikon, chatting with y'all at a guildcard swap). Wow.. so many "memories" going through my mind right now... Most notable are the guild card swap, my corruption, and hitting ultimate online with my very first character (a FOnewm, who got corrupted not even two hours later, 'twas only my first month online too..)

OK, I'm getting too emotional... Well, see y'all on Episode 3 or something..
Posted:
Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:09 am
quote : #2
Sorry to hear you go!.Too bad we never got to play. I just had no motivation myself and if I did I had schoolwork and all to deal with. It sucks at the begining but you'll soon get over it.
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:21 am
quote : #3
Crying or Very sad That sucks. Oh well at least you will be able to play other games. I'll be here if you decide to come back though. lol

DS: MPH: Team Battle Anyone?, Tetris, Worms, AC
PS2: Monster Hunter!
Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:09 pm
quote : #4
So Satoshi joins me now in the end of the era of PSO.

Sucks you got bored of the game, but I know the feelings I had when I decided to quit...especially them Ver.2 memories...

What other games online do you play? (You better say EQ on the PC!! lol)

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:23 pm
quote : #5
Man, i wish i could have played with you, or at least chatted with you more, but it happens.

Have fun in any game you play
Posted:
Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:55 pm
quote : #6
Yea, it does suck, but the feeling goes away.

I don't play EQ, never really wanted to.. I do play Mario and Kirby via Warp Pipe. I also play Frequency and Twisted Metal Black Online. That's just the consoles. On the PC I play Diablo II, Warcraft III Frozen Throne, Quake II (sometimes), and Quake III (again, sometimes).

Well, um, yea. I think.
Posted:
Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:39 pm
quote : #7
I'm sorry you are leaving...just like Linkoseven and now me...I only saw you online once and it was when we had the first Guild Card Swap. Although we never played together we did chat for a while and it was good. Like everyone said I hope you come back to PSO....You too Linkoseven.....Oh yeah me too... Laughing Laughing Laughing