lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:03 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I must say EP2 is pretty freakin amazing. The graphics are so great. The water is just as fluid as in Pikmin. And the subtle particle systems and atmospherics are such a nice touch.

However on EP1, man.... the pulsating fog in Forest2.....they could have left that out. The original Haze of the dreamcast version would have sufficed. new fog gets really annoying.

Luckily i havn't seen it in EP2...yet....since i kinda just started ep2
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:08 pm
quote : #2
Episode 2 is a lot better than Episode 1 simply because the levels are more engaging and well thought out.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:31 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
EP2 the fog is unbelievable. Very well done. I just mean the blinking fog in Forest2 in episode 1 was something that i think they could have left alone hehe.

But yea the Amazon like level at the start of EP2, after you beat the VR trials. I don't know why, maybe its the low like cieling of the first area, and all the cramped in foliage, but i just LOVE playing that level. SO KOOL! Specially that one hidden room thats covered wall to wall with plants and has vines hanging all around. There's something creepy about that room, but I just love going in there.
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:09 pm
quote : #4
I like it when you beat the three substages and the big door from the first room opens up. That really impressed me.