Topic: 'Flow' gene!

Page 1 of 1
Zephre
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:33 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
can someone tell me how oftenyou recieve the flow gene from dark flow on ultimate mode? its the most wanted weapon by alot of people escpecialy me!

FOmar
Redria
lvl.5
evilnine
banned!
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:58 pm
quote : #2
well i havent played PSO for gamecube yet but my theory is that you try to increase ur LUCK and try to fight on the most hardest difficulty and the most hardest level and evetually you would come across a really desired weapon you been longing for
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:18 pm
quote : #3
evilnine wrote:
well i havent played PSO for gamecube yet but my theory is that you try to increase ur LUCK and try to fight on the most hardest difficulty and the most hardest level and evetually you would come across a really desired weapon you been longing for

Luck has no effect in finding weapons.. Luck is only for critcal hits. Sorry.., 'tis true though.
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:18 pm
quote : #4
The only way I know of getting the Gene Flow is by using a red weapon on the last form and then you go back and you see Flowen... after you get close enough he dissapears and he drops it. As for chances of getting according to the database I read at PSO World the chances of getting it are 1 of 80 chances...But I don't think that you necesarily have to see flowen for Olga to drop it. I think you just have to beat it... Smile Smile Smile

EDIT: I do remember seeing somewhere that the Item Drop frequency of DNA was 1/80 but I don't remember exactly where...was it IGN or PSO-world i don't really remember sorry I have been a little sick lately. Seems that flu is getting everyone..lolololol

AC/GC
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:52 pm
quote : #5
I'm pretty sure it is impossible to get at the moment. Why? Well because it has not been activated to drop yet(same goes for red ring). I hope they don't activate it because right now its very easy to spot a cheater.
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:57 pm
quote : #6
AC/GC wrote:
I'm pretty sure it is impossible to get at the moment. Why? Well because it has not been activated to drop yet(same goes for red ring). I hope they don't activate it because right now its very easy to spot a cheater.

Right you are, Barubary6 confirmed that Red Ring and parasatic gene flows drop rate is set at 0%

Yeah if i ever see either in a game, i just leave
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:13 am
quote : #7
If so then were did all these weapons come from eh? dark flow sword, dark bridge and so on cause ive seen pictures and they cant all be hacked! and as for the 0% thats rubbish cause i know for a fact u can get it!

FOmar
Redria
lvl.5
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:22 pm
quote : #8
Zephre wrote:
If so then were did all these weapons come from eh? dark flow sword, dark bridge and so on cause ive seen pictures and they cant all be hacked! and as for the 0% thats rubbish cause i know for a fact u can get it!

If you know for a fact how to get tell me because yesterday I was doing some research and the drop rate is 0% unless the game glitches a friend of mine told me...then maybe you could get it...maybe... Smile Smile Smile

AC/GC
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:37 pm
quote : #9
like i said before its already in the game but not activated yet so it can be hacked and massed duped. i think that bary guy or some other "hacker" did just that since they arent good enough to be real "hackers" so they have to use a game to do their "hacking".
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:45 pm
quote : #10
basically whoever discovered the flow weapons just used the info for the wep(As AC said, it is an actual item) and managed to actually create an item from the data

Nothing too hard, i couldn't do it though Laughing
Posted:
Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:59 pm
quote : #11
Type: NTSC-U/C
This thread is locked. People started posting about hacking items.

Just for peoples information, this a legit community. If you cheat in PSO, then find someplace else to talk about this.