Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C

The new online Tower of West Heaven quest is now up and available! 'Tower of West Heaven' will feature more enemies than previous quests. An onslaught of badguys is expected to give a new challenge for gamers who have already mastered the East Tower.

This is an online quest for up to 4 people. The set up is the same as the East Tower quest but this time, you will start your quest in the Seabed level. There are to be all new undiscovered areas in this new quest as well. This will link back to both the 'Seat of the Heart' and 'The East Tower' quests. Server maintenance work will be done on June 24th from 3PM until 5PM JP time.

Description: Search for the Control Tower entry and secure a route to the top.
Client: Natasha Milarose
Job Description: Find the entrance to the Control Tower and secure a route to the top floor.

Source: pso-world

Last edited by lordnikon on Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:32 pm
quote : #2
Can't wait for this once I get online. Cool

Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:45 am
quote : #3
I cant wait for West tower! then hopefully there will be a South Tower, then maybe north-east tower, south-east tower, then south-west tower, and finally north-west tower... i dunno what im ttypin sorry i just got up. but if my early imagination is right we will be having 5 more quest after the west tower quest. HAHHAHAHAHA!
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:59 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey Suppa Buddha, wanna hook up and play these quests sometime? I need someone to play them with. Smile I havn't played them yet. I really wanna check em out. We should hook up this weekend and swap guild cards. I am usually on late at night. hehe you woke up, and now i am about to go to bed wheeeee (oh man my sleeping schedule is messed up lol).
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:04 pm
quote : #5
Is there a downloadable single player version of the quest like Seat of the Heart was for East Tower?

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:42 pm
quote : #6
hey i dont mind playin. uhh im gonna be on all night today. im usually on Antares-8. ill just keep checkin this forum for a time.

And no you cant download you cant download those quest. you have to go online to play.