Topic: Not Cool...

Page 1 of 1
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:29 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I just came across this and was a little disappointed; it may be for better or worse.

http://www.gamespot.com/all/news/news_6089101.html

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:51 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
THANK GOD!!!!!! Finally Nintendo makes a smart move. Whooooo. I have been saying this for months. The current consoles today HAVN'T hit their peak yet. However this is not just Nintendo doing this. Sony and Microsoft have as well. both Sony and Microsoft have been delaying, easing back a bit on press releases about their next gen consoles in order to bolster their online gaming services.

Sony and Microsoft are probobly going to be including online capabilities in their next consoles....so why jump the gun? So they are easing back and learning a bit more about the online market with their current consoles.

Nintendo also saw Sony and MS withdrawing from the next gen hype train so they also decided to settle down.

I think all the companys were basically playing musical chairs, they all wanna be competative but making a stupid decision of jumping the gun too early or too late is something they all want to avoid.
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:58 pm
quote : #3
So do you think that this is going to give them more time to focus on their DS and new GameBoy consoles as well?

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:59 pm
quote : #4
Dark Slayer 5000 wrote:
So do you think that this is going to give them more time to focus on their DS and new GameBoy consoles as well?

I really think so...but on new GameBoy systems maybe not. GBA is still doing great in sales so I don't think so at least until Sony unveils its PSP handheld...

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:27 pm
quote : #5
Shocked Wow, nice, sweet. All i can say
Posted:
Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:13 am
quote : #6
Dang, I guess it is everywhere. Check this out.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=581&ncid=581&e=2&u=/nm/20040210/tc_nm/tech_japan_nin tendo_dc_1

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:12 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
Nintendo already denied the reports. Nintendo is releasing their next gen console at the same time Sony and MS are.