lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:10 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
OK so far on normal mode i have battled 2 rare enemies: A1 Rappy, and the Red Slime in the caves. I was shocked each time i saw them, because in all my hours on my DC character i have never battled a rare badguy, only seen pictures of some on the internet.
Excitement that was longgg over due Smile
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:36 pm
quote : #2
I dont encouter very many rare enimies anymore but the last i saw was a Nar Rappy. I dont remeber the other ones i encounters.
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:34 am
quote : #3
It is exciting to see them, but it's a sad waste in Normal Mode. They only drop good items in Hard Mode and up. The one rare enemy that I have never seen while playing DC and GCN versions of the game is the other version of the Poifully Slime thing.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:39 am
quote : #4
I want to kill Hideltor. I havent encoutered him, but i bet if i really tried to look for him id find it. but... i doubt it...
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:04 pm
quote : #5
Man i have encountered 1 Blue Hildetor, 1 Red Poifilly Slime, 4 A1 rappies so far Very Happy My latest A1 rappy dropped a Last Suvivor Smile I am a sword and partisan user so it was a good find.
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:02 pm
quote : #6
Later in the game, A LOT more rare enemies show up. This starts happening around level 70.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
SamuRai-X
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:44 am
quote : #7
im at LvL 123 ive encounter a lot of rare monsters on uLt they droped Rares but its sumtyms hard ta get da rare cuz evry1 nos it would dropped a rare so evry1 surrounds dat monster
Posted:
Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:19 am
quote : #8
That's what kind of sucks about red boxes in the GCN version. Yeah, they look cool, and you won't miss a rare. However, I'm sure everyone rushes for it as soon as they see it.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:25 am
quote : #9
I liked it on DC where all the rares were the color of their respective weapon class, orange, green or blue. Rather than red. Whats even worse is when you inventory is full...you go to pick up the item, and your smashing the button down to get it, and then you realize 'oh crap' and your teamate walks by and snatches it up. You both know what happened....but nobody says a word. Hehehehe. I also think its interesting how almost everyone plays by the '1st come 1st serve' rules. Youd think everyone would be arguing and throwing hissy fits, however everybody i have played with, no one ever says a word. Its like a universally accepted rule. I personally like that its like this. I don't wanna stop in the middle of a match and argue either lololol it would ruin the game.
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:32 pm
quote : #10
I wish i could find a rare hildabear(sp?) or poufully(sp?) slime..........

"As of July 13 Escapingjail is lvl 95"
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:01 pm
quote : #11
I have the Hildeblue's cane since I found its head. My brother's character is a force, but he can't equip it yet. We need to level up some together on offline multiplayer.

Rico Chan
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:14 pm
quote : #12
I recently encountered 19 Pouilly Slimes (red ones) when I was doing some runs in the ultimate caves, but it has'nt dropped a Lavis Cannon as yet. I don't want to encounter Hildetorr either, since it killed me with it's megid, but I want to find another love rappy instead

My characters:
Dante - Level 118 HUmar (Skyly)
Rinrin - Level 78 HUnewearl (Redria)
Azumi - Level 73 FOnewearl (Yellowboze)
Neko-Chan - Level 42 RAmarl (Viridia)
Natsumi - Level 43 HUnewearl (Oran)
Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:32 pm
quote : #13
i like the hildebears with the reversed horns like a hildelt, i look at them and not hteir names so i dont know hte name of it, but ive met 13 so far, but i have a question, what is up with the fat rapies in ultimate, i mean, no extra experiance, no special weapon drops, but are they just for novilty purposes, or do they mean anything, please tell me and put me at rest!!!