Topic: Multi Weapon/Armor Equip

Page 1 of 1
Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:56 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Some people in a game I was in was talking about this. They said like you can equip multiple weapons and armor at the same time. Has any seen this? Oh yeah and this trick is pretty messed up.
rank 24
Posted:
Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:29 pm
quote : #2
I've never heard of anything like that. That sounds pretty strange to me.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Aug 03, 2003 9:27 pm
quote : #3
I heard it was done in almost the same way as the shop dupe method... So, it's definatly not normal... I saw a FOnewm that had three canes and an Elysion equipped... it was freaky.
Posted:
Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:06 pm
quote : #4
I do not know how this can be done, but i do know that you can max your stats out, it's a very strange bug and the downside is that it may corrupt save data, and it shortens the games life since your are very powerful the game gets boring

My characters:
Dante - Level 118 HUmar (Skyly)
Rinrin - Level 78 HUnewearl (Redria)
Azumi - Level 73 FOnewearl (Yellowboze)
Neko-Chan - Level 42 RAmarl (Viridia)
Natsumi - Level 43 HUnewearl (Oran)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Aug 04, 2003 4:35 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
All i know is....specially on PSO.....many people choose PSO as grounds for apopularity contest. And talk complete bullshit about video games. Like they claim things that are just non-sense. If this guy DID use some lamo cheat to equip more than one armor or weapon, i would need to see it to believe it. I personally have had heard nothing about this.
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:53 am
quote : #6
Oh, trust me, this is REAL. On PSO World, under the cheaters forum, there's a topic about this. They havn't posted how to do it, but they have posted pictures that they did take themselves. If this gains more popularity.. just imagine.. I heard from my friend, though, that you have to do it every time you enter a game, it takes a while, and it costs a lot of money (money? why?). He's hoping that people won't do it because it's a hassle to do, and it only stays for that one game.
Posted:
Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:17 pm
quote : #7
i have seen the trick for the multi-equip trick. it is a trick i refuse to use, seeing as it is cheationg, but baiscally, you can equip up to 15 things, and with weapons it combinds all the attack of the weaponns equiped, and dose detrimental damage. this bothers me seeing as how the folks online have the advantage of waylaying a room in the caves or wherever without anyone else receiving any xp. and of cource you find ut that they use this trick after you join them. a given sign of use is when YOUR weapon becomes invisible, this should tell you to leave, seeing as how them using this trick eats up all the alloted RAM in the room, so LEAVE, you can begin to LAG, or even become CORUPTED and you will FREEZE so heed my warning, if you detect the use of the multi equip trick, exit for your items' sake.