Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:51 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I have one quick question for anybody who owns PSO III on import. Can you play co-op story mode in offline multiplayer, or can you only battle with others (just like online multiplayer)? I'm kind of hoping for co-op offline though I doubt it'll happen because I haven't read anything about it. Anybody know?

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:24 pm
quote : #2
The only offline option is battling with others. It's like the online mode. 1v1 2v2. I never did it with 3 players...so I dont know if 2v1 works. I dont think it does, you'd probably have to have the one player with a computer opponent.

I think you can do quest though...i'd have to double check.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:08 pm
quote : #3
OK, cool, thanks...it's kinda disappointing, but that'll be OK. Let me know about the quest stuff though, that would be nice if you could do co-op quests.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:32 pm
quote : #4
You can do quest, download or not, with your friends. Although if the quest is a match where there is only 1v1 or 1v2 (like Famitsu) your friend cant join. But if an open spot is avalible, feel free ^_^

Nintendork
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:07 am
quote : #5
well, you can co op with ppl on free battle mode and im pretty sure i am waaaay late to say this but i dont care